ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles

Go down 
+14
Professor Gangrene Fan
ActionLeo2268
BAMComix
Beatlefan
inntruderr61
Jet-
Wolf_Soldier64
FIELD STATION 42
blackbrazen
ghost recon
Walter1965
JohnnyE4
Rogue-Trooper
somekindajoe
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:28 pm

Fantastic choice Leo!
Back to top Go down
ActionLeo2268
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
ActionLeo2268

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:45 pm

Hello there , let me introduce my self  , my name is Cornelius Hendricus Vermeulen , born 1910 .Holland. (RIP .1987 )
People call me ..Drik . ( shortcut from Hendricus ) and i'm Dutch .cheers
I love working on engines and I always were my French Beret .
Its nice to meet you , and il be your host in this Diorama .
You see me here as a young God , in my 30'ies lol!

So don't forget my name !     DRIK .

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Img_1276

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Img_1277

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Img_1278

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Img_1279

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:50 pm

Very cool, Leo...Nice to meet ya, Drik cheers
Back to top Go down
ActionLeo2268
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
ActionLeo2268

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 6:53 pm

Razz wrote:
Very cool, Leo...Nice to meet ya, Drik cheers  

cheers nice to meet you to Bill ! lol!

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
ActionLeo2268

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:03 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Fantastic choice Leo!

cheers Thanks Dal .

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 7:33 pm

Fritz ask me to pass on his message Leo, to say hi to Drik lol!

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
ActionLeo2268

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 8:49 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Fritz ask me to pass on his message Leo, to say hi to Drik lol!

cheers Message given Mark , he is a good mechanic says Drik ! lol!

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
ActionLeo2268

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 9:10 pm

A good workshop also need a Bench vice , so here you can see Drik  testing it on the workbench !

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Img_1280

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Img_1281

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 9:40 pm

Very nice indeed Leo, but I wouldn't test it on the mug of Tea, drik could test it on a PH head Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil lol!

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
ActionLeo2268

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 10:36 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Very nice indeed Leo, but I wouldn't test it on the mug of Tea, drik could test it on a PH head Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil lol!

Yes , exactly what we thought Mark !! "" NO BRAIN IN THERE " lol! lol! lol!

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Img_1283

Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 1:18 am

Nice work Leo!!! Thanks for sharing!! cheers cheers cheers study
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 3:23 am

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil... Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 11:05 am

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:

There's collectors & then there are those that love intruders...........Enough said me thinks! Twisted Evil
Cheeky sod!

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
ActionLeo2268

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Walter1965 wrote:
Nice work Leo!!! Thanks for sharing!! cheers  cheers  cheers  study

Thanks Walter ! I like to share this with the group cheers cheers cheers

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 10:58 pm

Wow missed these lastest pics! Awesome! cheers cheers cheers

Hi Drik!

Nice vice! And oh no brain... lol!

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
ActionLeo2268

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 3:36 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Wow missed these lastest pics! Awesome!  cheers  cheers  cheers

Hi Drik!

Nice vice! And oh no brain... lol!

Thanks Jim cheers cheers

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
ActionLeo2268

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:26 pm

Wall sections got there brickwall sheets glued on , and its a different look now !

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Img_1284

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Img_1285

Drik is very happy with his future repair shop !

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Img_1286

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 11:22 pm

Looking fantastic Leo! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 11:46 pm

This is coming along GREAT cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 3:25 am

Superb work Leo! It really is something! cheers cheers cheers

Eagle Eyes
blackbrazen

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:01 am

That really is excellent. Amazing work!
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 9:53 am

Wow Leo coming along fantastic looking brilliant well done fantastic photos aswell, Very Happy Very Happy

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
ActionLeo2268

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:25 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Looking fantastic Leo! bounce bounce

cheers cheers cheers Its only get better and better Dal lol!

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
ActionLeo2268

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:27 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Superb work Leo! It really is something! cheers cheers cheers

cheers Thanks Jim , its a good size so now I can slowly put some details in it ! bounce bounce

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
ActionLeo2268

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:29 pm

Razz wrote:
This is coming along GREAT cheers

cheers Now the fun part starts Bill lol!

PostSubject: Re: ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles    ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ActionLeo ...... "" THE WORKSHOP "" for his custombuild vehicles
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next