ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Empty
PostSubject: Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 11:58 pm

Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. 9-FA6251-F-95-F9-4-C5-D-886-E-3813-EA37990-D
No Face is reading an email from Detective Warthog. It reads, “I’ve got a job for you. Meet me at the usual place at 12:30.

Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. 5-EA1-E221-2-FF4-494-C-81-C7-64-B447-EB8-EF1
No Face is waiting for Detective Warthog at the usual meeting place.

Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. E4925723-2-E94-4-C6-F-904-E-62-FFD24-E3149
He sees Detective Warthog walking towards him.

Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. 28-FF8280-0787-4156-9-E7-E-F51471-E44-B7-A
“Hello No Face. Here is all the information on your next target,” Detective Warthog says as he hands over the file.

Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. 47-C1-EE9-B-EEFC-4-A37-B294-240-A888190-A0
“Your next target is this supposed “respectable” reporter. He wants to retire but his sole purpose before he does so is to expose me and bring about my downfall. He is a real pain in the ass and it’s now time he went. My intention is to get rid of him permanently. He’s been poking around and asking my Detective colleagues about my work activities and my private life. Also, when he reports in the press on my recent arrests, he tries to twist the facts. He’s always there with his camera at the ready when I’m investigating a case. Luckily for me he hasn’t found out that I’m, what do people call it, “a Bent Policeman”. I very much would like to keep it that way. Sadly, I’m sure it will only be a matter of time until he discovers this to be the truth. I’m therefore wanting you to kidnap him and kill him for me. Before you carry this out for me though you will have to warn me when you are ready to do the deed as I want to be there in person to watch as he gets his comeuppance. If you agree to do this for me I will give you one -third of your payment immediately and the rest when you have done the deed. The first payment is in the file.”

Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. CFDEFAC5-EA67-4089-B385-951-BDCC796-C9
Detective Warthog and No Face leave separately.

To be continued

PostSubject: Re: Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 12:54 am

I very much suspect that Warthog is being a fool when he trusts No-Face!
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 1:44 am

LeStryge wrote:

And vice versa , could this be a set up ? Looking forward to see where this goes . bounce Nice one Alex . Wink

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 2:13 am

Warthog is getting serious, now! Eliminating his enemies... permanently.

I suspect No Face will be thinking this will be an easy job. Reporters are often alone, working in dangerous situations. In theory, it would be easy for a reporter to "disappear" and not be missed for quite some time.

But... will the job be easy? Has Warthog gone too far? Stay tuned!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 7:42 am

Is NO-Face using the cop to cover his own tracks? or does he simply want no come back to himself?? Time will tell! Great start Alex! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 8:15 am

LeStryge wrote:

Thanks for your thoughts there LeStryge. I’m interested by your thoughts there.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 8:17 am

Chip wrote:
LeStryge wrote:

And vice versa ,  could this be a set up ?  Looking forward to see where this goes .  bounce  Nice one Alex . Wink

Thanks for your comments Chip. Could this be a set up, well your just have to find out. I’m pleased to see typed Looking forward to see where this goes.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 8:19 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Warthog is getting serious, now! Eliminating his enemies... permanently.

I suspect No Face will be thinking this will be an easy job. Reporters are often alone, working in dangerous situations. In theory, it would be easy for a reporter to "disappear" and not be missed for quite some time.

But... will the job be easy? Has Warthog gone too far? Stay tuned!

Thanks for your thoughts Dave. Yes Warthog is definitely getting serious and he’s using No Face to Eliminate his enemies instead of just doing it himself. I don’t think No Face thinks any of his hitman jobs are easy in truth. Well I’m going to disagree on he won’t be missed because this reporter is respectable” reporter and he’s probably well liked among his work colleagues so when he disappears he’ll be missed by people who knows him really well. Your have to find out in the next chapter if the job be easy. Oh yes Warthog HAS gone too far this time.

Last edited by Prof Gangrene Fan on Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 8:20 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Is NO-Face using the cop to cover his own tracks? or does he simply want no come back to himself?? Time will tell! Great start Alex! bounce bounce

Thanks for your thoughts Dal.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 9:00 am

I'm not sure why I am just now seeing this, since it was ten days ago.

But I agree with Dal, this is a great start to a story! There could be all kinds of scenarios
with this beginning.

I look forward to where you take this story Alexander!

Daryl

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 9:02 am

TNshooter wrote:
I'm not sure why I am just now seeing this, since it was ten days ago.

But I agree with Dal, this is a great start to a story! There could be all kinds of scenarios
with this beginning.

I look forward to where you take this story Alexander!

Daryl

Thank you very much for your thoughts on part one TNshooter.

PostSubject: Re: Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part one of No Face’s kidnapping job.
Page 1 of 1