ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.

Go down 
+2
FIELD STATION 42
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Empty
PostSubject: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 11:20 pm

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   3-AC89929-2-E20-47-AB-B7-F4-91-DC675-D3138
Detective Warthog is waiting for No Face at the usual meeting place. He had received a  call from No Face telling him that he’d found  all the evidence that Oliver Sloan had  had on him. He’s holding a suitcase containing  the remainder of No Face’s money.  

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   17-D5-F6-B3-BA1-C-49-DF-9-DC4-8252-C46-CCB04
He sees No Face,  who’s dressed in overalls walking towards him carrying a box.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   A754-BD73-46-A4-4-F6-C-A25-E-FEC213-DCB6-D6
“Hello No Face.  I see that you’ve brought along the evidence that Oliver Sloan had on me.  I presume the cardboard box you are holding  contains the evidence.  I’m very interested in knowing how you managed to retrieve the items.”

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   D7-C628-C1-EB81-42-E6-BDDD-6-AF734-A8563-C
No Face replied with a smile and says, “ I went to Oliver’s  office  disguised as a parcel delivery man.   I  said d that I had a parcel for Mr Sloan.  They replied that  he wasn’t in but to come up anyway and just put it on his desk.  So I went in and placed the parcel on his desk just as they said.  I checked that no one was watching before began searching for the evidence he supposedly had  on you. I spotted his laptop and camera and thought they were the most likely places to find what evidence he had. I popped both these items into this box. I then sighed and said in a very loud voice, “Oh no.  Damn this parcel isn’t for Mr Sloan after all it’s for a Mr Sloth and I’m  completely at the wrong address. I’m so sorry for the mixup.”

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   3-D725-DC9-8637-469-E-B0-CE-02-D394-C577-F0
“I  walked straight out of the building without anyone suspecting a thing.”

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   BD29-CA31-57-E1-4936-AB97-2-C52545-E0125
“What an excellent disguise posing as a parcel delivery man. What’s  even more excellent is the fact that you recovered his camera and laptop.   In exchange for the parcel  I’ll push the suitcase of money towards you.  You will find a little  extra money in the suitcase to show my appreciation for you  retrieving  These items.”

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   0-F162943-741-B-4275-B47-E-F6-FD72620-D8-F
Detective Warthog pushes  the suitcase of money towards No Face and No Face  pushes the parcel towards Detective Warthog. “Detective Warthog I  now want you to do something for me. I’m want you to arrest a man who goes under the name of Panther Claw.  The claw you saw me kill Oliver with belonged to Panther Claw.  Panther Claw emailed me because he was seeking my services to carry out a very special hit. I gave him this location as the place  to meet; this being the place where I meet all my clients.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   C2-AE1-B20-C31-A-4-AD3-96-F7-003204921-AB0
At our meeting  he told me that he was actually pretending to need my services.  It was a set up.  I was his target.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   82066728-1725-4649-8165-CC9-F9-C99-B1-C6
He lunged straight towards me with his deadly claw.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   C38-C04-F4-7116-4839-A493-5-B706-A1-CF806
I reacted very quickly and dodged out of  his way. I then blocked his attack by pushing  down on  his clawed hand.  I then struck him in the  face  with my free hand.  Panther Claw fell to the ground unconscious.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   7-B0-B1911-0-C6-E-43-EC-BAD2-81-C1-A98768-E3
Whilst he was lying  unconscious on the ground, I gave him a hard kick and said to him  that I only killed for hire and that he was  not worth  killing.  I told him that he would  get his  comeuppance some day soon.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   C30-EBC13-F9-B8-4-CF2-A9-A5-4-F9-D12-C178-CB
I took  the claw from his hand and walked away.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   C34-EA4-B7-9301-42-A6-806-D-DE9205-E9-FE0-F
“So, Panther Claw’s  comeuppance will be by getting stitched up for the kidnapping and murder of Oliver Sloan.   I have already emailed him telling him where to meet me and at what time.  I also said in the email that I’ll hand him back his claw and give him a rematch. I, of course,  won’t actually be there.  This is  where you come in Detective Warthog.  You and your swat team  accompanied by  policemen will be there instead  ready to arrest him.  Panther Claw will most probably have  his deadly weapon on him.   He wouldn’t meet me without it! Of course, the claw will be covered in Sloan’s blood.    Let’s hope he takes the bait  and turns up.”  No Face proceeds  to give Detective Warthog  the time and  place of  where to meet and subsequently arrest  Panther Claw.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   B497-E460-EDB0-45-CE-9840-0-E447-E31890-B
He picks up the suitcase of money and walks away from Detective Warthog.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   A4-A2-CD8-A-0646-42-EE-A107-EC8-DE57-A0-A34
Panther Claw arrives at the place  No Face told him he would  meet him. No Face was nowhere to be seen. He notices his own claw on the table but it’s covered in blood.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   059-D037-B-7-F4-B-4-F5-C-A132-C4-F341418-F41
He puts his claw back on his hand and says, “Oh it’s nice to have you back where you belong my friend.”

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   5-C11747-A-637-F-41-E2-8-A38-6-C5591-DC7-FDC
Suddenly,  he hears voices behind him.  “POLICE, POLICE, THIS IS THE POLICE!”

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   B6598225-9-E91-416-A-91-F1-94978-FF17741
He turns around and sees a Swat Team with their guns raised  and aimed at him.  Standing at the back of the Team  is Detective Warthog.  “Panther Claw, you are under arrest for the kidnapping and killing of Oliver Sloan.  You don’t have to say anything but anything you say will be taken down and used in evidence.”

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   B88-D652-E-E891-45-D4-A607-C537-A033404-D
Panther Claw removes his claw  and drop it to the ground.  He falls onto his knees with his hands on his head.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   F26318-B1-83-A6-464-C-8-E93-41964-EA22-DB2
Panther Claw is taken away in handcuffs.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   9-FA6251-F-95-F9-4-C5-D-886-E-3813-EA37990-D
No Face receives an  email from Detective Warthog saying that he’s in the clear and  that Panther Claw has been arrested and taken into custody.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   A4-B977-B9-5507-49-BC-941-A-11840-D03-C104
A INNOCENT Panther Claw is now in jail serving time for the kidnapping and killing of Oliver Sloan.

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   1-DCBD219-9579-4-D56-9547-88709599-F9-C3

Last edited by No Face Fan. on Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 11:24 pm

A huge thank you to Colin for doing the computer graphics specs of blood on the claw for me and a huge thank you to Dal for turning coloured pictures into black and white pictures.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 11:36 pm

Nicely wrapped up, tying up all the loose ends very logically! Looks like Warthog and No Face are both in the clear... for now!

I like the way you used black & white images for the "flashback" sequences. That helped to keep the flow of the story easy to follow.

No Face's plan to pin the murder on Panther Claw was clever. That gets yet another enemy out of the way.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 11:51 pm

Someone needs to break Panther claw out of there and help him get his revenge on those two , this can not be the end can it ? Must be others on the inside who want payback for one or both of those crooks . Great story and pics Alex .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 12:15 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Nicely wrapped up, tying up all the loose ends very logically! Looks like Warthog and No Face are both in the clear... for now!

I like the way you used black & white images for the "flashback" sequences. That helped to keep the flow of the story easy to follow.

No Face's plan to pin the murder on Panther Claw was clever. That gets yet another enemy out of the way.

Thanks for your high praise comments Dave.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 12:16 am

Chip wrote:
Someone needs to break Panther claw out of there and help him get his revenge on those two , this can not be the end can it ? Must be others on the inside who want payback for one or both of those crooks . Great story and pics Alex .

Thanks Chip for your thoughts.

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 4:57 am

I agree with Chip! 
Can't let those crooks prosper, ....and most unusual for you Alex, ....no one died in this episode!

Great story, but I'm bewildered as to how No-Face was able to smile considering he doesn't have any lips?  lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 5:12 am

Years ago I ran across a guy who had several UPS and FedEx uniforms in 1/6. HE said he'd sell me one but, gee whiz, it never happened. I'd love to get one of those uniform sets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 6:33 am

I liking your new slogan SixShooter...... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 6:55 am

Lol, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 7:24 am

LeStryge wrote:
I agree with Chip! 
Can't let those crooks prosper, ....and most unusual for you Alex, ....no one died in this episode!

Great story, but I'm bewildered as to how No-Face was able to smile considering he doesn't have any lips?  lol!

I know it sure is most unusual for me, ....no one died. I’m pleased that you thought it was a great story. Good point on how No-Face was able to smile considering he doesn't have any lips.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 7:52 am

Nicely done Alex bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 7:56 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Nicely done Alex bounce bounce

Thank you very much Dal.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 8:55 am

Wow, great ending Alexander!

I too like your using black and white for the flashbacks. Nice touch!

Great story!

How about a sequel, where Action Man finds out about the scheme
and takes out Warthog and No Face? Smile
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 10:54 am

TNshooter wrote:
Wow, great ending Alexander!

I too like your using black and white for the flashbacks. Nice touch!

Great story!

How about a sequel, where Action Man finds out about the scheme
and takes out Warthog and No Face? Smile

I’m pleased that you thought it was a great ending and great story. I’m also pleased that you thought it was nice touch on me using black and white for the flashbacks. Thanks for suggesting your ideas for a sequel.

Flock Head
londonroadhog

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 5:02 pm

Nice Alex... I can see how those images all fit in now they are in a story. Great job.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 5:05 pm

londonroadhog wrote:
Nice Alex... I can see how those images all fit in now they are in a story. Great job.

I’m pleased that it makes more sense now to you Colin. Pleased that you thought it was a great story.

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 9:48 pm

Panther Claw breaks out of gaol (jail), recovers his claw from forensics and takes his revenge on 'em all!  cheers cheers cheers
Lots of deaths! What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 8:43 am

LeStryge wrote:
Panther Claw breaks out of gaol (jail), recovers his claw from forensics and takes his revenge on 'em all!  cheers cheers cheers
Lots of deaths! What a Face What a Face What a Face

Thanks for your suggestion LeStryge.

PostSubject: Re: Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part three of No Face’s kidnapping job.
Page 1 of 1