ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.

Go down 
+2
TNshooter
FIELD STATION 42
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Empty
PostSubject: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 3:42 pm

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  38-A79618-9-C53-4405-B7-B6-B5-C24-D6-DDE96
No Face awaits his next target.  Dressed in black and armed with the Panther Claw he had removed in his  fight with Panther Claw.

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  FC08429-E-249-D-4-D9-D-A969-FF8838424-D59
Oliver Sloan leaves  the newspaper office to get himself some lunch. He doesn’t notice the man in the black balaclava mask.

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  37-C516-E5-2712-4-A10-B335-9-EB937-EF115-C
“Don’t move Oliver Sloan. You are coming with me.”  No Face places the sharp claws onto Oliver Sloan’s back.  “Move it now.” orders No Face.

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  8-FBB3-E55-68-EE-4-E96-9783-68-EE94-FB6-FE8
Oliver Sloan wakes up feeling whoozie.  He slowly becomes aware of his surroundings. He can feel a smooth cold surface below his buttocks and also feels the cold metal around his wrists. “I must be handcuffed in a metal chair.” he says out load.  He is not yet aware that he is not alone.

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  3086-FA8-C-88-C0-43-F7-87-A0-5-CE272-D682-B6
“Very good observation there Oliver Sloan. We are just waiting the arrival of someone who  is anxious to have a little chat with you. I think you will recognise him!”

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  52115900-155-C-4935-AA3-C-C003-FF8-E37-BC
Detective Warthog enters  the room with a smile on his face and says,  “Hello my dear old friend. How lovely to see you once again.” “Oh thank God.  Detective Warthog you are here with a Swat Team to rescue me from this man and get me out of these handcuffs.”

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  D374-B55-C-9-FEB-42-CB-A591-C46-A4-E4-A60-D3
“Quite  the opposite I’m afraid Oliver. You see I’m the person who’s organised your kidnapping.  My intention is to have you killed.”

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  E1952-CD3-657-C-4-BC8-BA6-F-8648-BC369-D9-E
“W.....hat, your intention is to have me  killed Detective Warthog.   But why? What  have I done to you?” Oliver is puzzled but really afraid.

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  4971-CFE8-5-CDF-4-ADA-A822-EE54-AA3-C3-F96
“Well,  I’m not going to be the one to actually kill you.   The man in the black balaclava mask is going to do the honours on my behalf.  He’s an expert assassin and  that’s why I’ve hired him to kill you. As for why,  and what you have done to me. ..... you are asking my colleagues about my private life and snooping into  my work activities.  How I know  all this is  because my work colleagues  have informed  me that you have been questioning them about me.  Also, when you have reported on  recent  arrests I’ve made, you twist the facts. You are always there with your camera and notepad at the ready when I’m investigating a case.  I see you in the background snapping away or writing something down. You are  like my personal stalker and are a continual thorn in my side.  I REALLY HATE IT! I’m  therefore giving you early retirement.”

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  155-B275-C-D16-D-4-A2-E-96-E3-DE1-F8730-FDFD
Oliver replies,  “I’m also there whenever there is a crime scene because I’m a newspaper reporter. I tried asking your Detective colleagues about your private life and your work activities because I had a hunch that you could be a smelly, dodgy police Detective. Your meant to be an upright Detective.   You are bound by your office  to protect the  public from criminals.  Sadly,   you are as bad as the criminals you are supposed to catch.  In fact you are much worse because the general public trust you to keep law and order and you are deceiving them.  I  gathered  my evidence and had backup proof of your criminal dealings and  corruption. My intention was  to make all this public knowledge and show you up for who you really are.  This exposure was to be my final  news article before retiring. I guess that this will not be happening now, will it?”

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  7-B8-F6096-92-DB-498-E-901-F-77-C900-B95-EFC
“You are  completely correct Oliver.  You  will most definitely not get the chance  to bring your last article  to print. By the way,  thank you very much for telling me that you do have evidence on me.  I’ll just get my colleague here to go to your work office and retrieve  all the evidence  you have on me.  If he doesn’t find it there  he’ll search your house for it.  One final thing.  I really hope you enjoy your retirement.  You will be  in heaven Oliver .”

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  23-F25-C19-128-A-4-C3-F-AE7-E-C3598737-F4-F7
No Face raises the Claw and strikes the back of Oliver Sloan’s head with it.  The  claw  penetrates deeply.  Oliver screams painfully  and  then there is silence.

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  5-B86-EAA2-7-AA3-437-D-AA8-D-93-A3475-A7-B97
“Excellent work there No Face.  I was going to give you the other half of your payment in cash this evening as we discussed  but  I’ve reconsidered  this and have decided to pay you the balance tomorrow instead.  The reason for this is because  tomorrow I  want you to go to Oliver’s work office and find the evidence that he had on me.  If it’s not there you will have to go to his house and search for it there.  Once you have retrieved the evidence, call me.  We will then meet at our usual place so that you can hand over the evidence to me directly.  I will then pay you in full.”

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  9-AB35806-B3-CE-4-BF8-AE13-D5480-A6-DA424
Detective Warthog  exits leaving  No Face with the  dead Oliver Sloan.

To be continued.

Last edited by Prof Gangrene Fan on Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 3:45 pm

Thank you very much londonroadhog for doing the computer graphics of blood on the back of the head and dripping from the claw.

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 10:00 pm

Again Alex has no qualms about killing off characters! 
Great instalment! Sets up quite a scenario. 
I still feel Warthog will come to grief at the hands of No-Face though!  What a Face
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 11:29 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Again Alex has no qualms about killing off characters! 
Great instalment! Sets up quite a scenario. 
I still feel Warthog will come to grief at the hands of No-Face though!  What a Face

Thanks for your thoughts LeStryge. Yes your correct I don’t have no qualms about killing off characters. Interesting thoughts on you thinking Warthog will come to grief at the hands of No-Face. Well your have to find out if that’s going to happen.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 12:26 am

Warthog is becoming too arrogant. He had a deal with No Face. Now he is changing the terms of the deal, and withholding payment until another job is done. That was not the original agreement.

No Face may not be too happy about this.

When No Face is not happy, he can become very, very dangerous.

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 12:55 am

NEVER a good idea to try to cheat No-Face! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
(Specially if he's already done the job!)
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 6:18 am

I agree with Dave, Warthog has become too arrogant. I'm surprised he was willing
to turn his back on No-Face after altering the deal!

Great story Alexander! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Daryl

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 7:55 am

Another one bites the dust! great chapter mate bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 8:08 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Warthog is becoming too arrogant. He had a deal with No Face. Now he is changing the terms of the deal, and withholding payment until another job is done. That was not the original agreement.

No Face may not be too happy about this.

When No Face is not happy, he can become very, very dangerous.

Thanks Dave for sharing your deep thoughts on this part of the story.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 8:10 am

LeStryge wrote:
NEVER a good idea to try to cheat No-Face! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
(Specially if he's already done the job!)

Thanks again for more of your thoughts LeStryge.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 8:12 am

TNshooter wrote:
I agree with Dave, Warthog has become too arrogant. I'm surprised he was willing
to turn his back on No-Face after altering the deal!

Great story Alexander! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Daryl

Thanks for your comments Daryl. I’m pleased that you think it was a great story and that you can’t wait to see what happens next.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 8:14 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Another one bites the dust! great chapter mate bounce

Yes another character bites the dust. Pleased that you thought it was a great chapter.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 12:57 pm

Will No Face turn on Warthog for changing the deal ?

Is Alex going to run out of figures soon , at the hands of no face ?

I will be staying tuned , good..... if a bit gory , story so far . I like how Warthog dresses , he does look like a detective .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 2:20 pm

Chip wrote:
Will No Face turn on Warthog for changing the deal ?

Is Alex going to run out of figures soon , at the hands of no face ?

I will be staying tuned , good..... if a bit gory , story so far . I like how Warthog dresses , he does look like a detective .

Your have to find out if No Face will turn on Warthog for changing the deal.
“Is Alex going to run out of figures soon?” - Alex’s dad here not a chance we’ve built an extension on his room and it’s already full. I think we’re getting close to count of 1000. Maybe I should suggest a mass extinction in the next story. That’s brilliant that your going to stay tuned Chip. I’m glad that you like how Warthog dresses like a detective.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 3:16 pm

A mass extinction! Razz

A NEW ERA: RISE OF THE PLAYMOBILS

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 8:07 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
A mass extinction!  Razz

A NEW ERA: RISE OF THE PLAYMOBILS

Thanks for your quick feedback Dave.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 11:53 pm

Well done Alex! cheers
WOW! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 12:33 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Well done Alex! cheers
WOW! cheers

Thanks Jim.

PostSubject: Re: Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.    Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part two of No Face’s kidnapping job.
Page 1 of 1