ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  Empty
PostSubject: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 3:03 pm

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  66449-D0-C-84-DB-48-EE-BE5-E-1139-D5286-C2-C
No Face is with his client,  Carl Foster.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  49-E4-A6-FE-8-C5-D-4-D06-90-DA-AD51-BE57-A1-F3
“Hello No Face. Thank you very much for taking on my Hitman case.  I want you to kill a Treasure Hunter who goes under the name of “Demetrius”.  It seems that we keep going for the same treasures and he always, always gets his grubby hands on them first!   Well,  I have had enough.  I want that situation  to change and in order for that to happen, he must be out of the Treasure  Hunting Circle  permanently.  You are  the  perfect man to make this happen.”

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  61-F2-F97-A-08-E2-404-F-9733-21-CA5-D1-F9-DD9
“Here is a file on everything you need to know about Demetrius. There is a photograph included which will enable you to recognise your target.  You will  find him at his warehouse.  This is where  he stores  all his treasures that he has  collected from all of his adventures.”

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  1991-D241-FB94-4-DD5-B213-BBBB4-D67-D499
No Face takes the file from Carl and says, “ Thank you very much for providing me with information on Demetrius.  Once I have fulfilled the task, I’ll let you know and then we can arrange a place for us to meet so that you can hand over the money we agreed on. Meanwhile, whilst I am away you just get the money sorted out and be ready to hand it over to me.”

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  A016438-C-846-D-4852-A69-E-2-C51-CC67-DFB4
“Yes indeed.  I will get on to that straight away  and once you have completed your side of the deal, I’ll pay you.”

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  E4-C11651-4827-40-E3-B958-F04537-B261-B8
No Face is at Demetrius’s  warehouse.  Unfortunately there  is one problem,  Demetrius isn’t there.  This gives  No Face the opportunity to look around the warehouse though.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  35-DD63-A3-A18-F-42-CD-B0-C6-20322-CEA870-E
No Face quickly spots a laptop sitting on a wooden table.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  18-C3-E054-8-E04-4193-BE13-3-C51606-C6-A82
Whilst sitting at the desk No Face says to himself, “Now,  let’s see if there is anything interesting on Demetrius’s  laptop.”

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  AB1-D6-F69-AD6-E-408-C-BE34-3-F83-BED2411-A
No Face manages to hack into the laptop without any problems.   One of his specialities is, of course, hacking into  computers. Going through  the files he  realises  that Demetrius has been to some very interesting places around the world.   “After looking through  these files  in great detail , I’m suddenly thinking I should take my Hitman jobs to more exotic places.”

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  B8-AA89-FD-43-C3-4487-A6-BA-C50-B766-F86-A0
On leaving  the  warehouse,  No Face   suddenly sees a man approach him.

To be continued

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 3:40 pm

Interesting that, as No Face researches his target, he considers adding exotic international destinations to his territory. Is he getting bored with the same easy jobs in the same familiar places?

For a treasure warehouse, this place does not seem to be very well guarded or secure. Or is it? Stay tuned for the next exciting installment!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 4:45 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Interesting that, as No Face researches his target, he considers adding exotic international destinations to his territory. Is he getting bored with the same easy jobs in the same familiar places?

For a treasure warehouse, this place does not seem to be very well guarded or secure. Or is it? Stay tuned for the next exciting installment!

Thanks for your comments Dave.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 5:49 pm

Nice start to the story Alexander.

I really like Carl Foster's explorer clothing, the wooden table and stool
and No Faces silenced pistol. Great looking stuff!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:03 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Nice start to the story Alexander.

I really like Carl Foster's explorer clothing, the wooden table and stool
and No Faces silenced pistol. Great looking stuff!

Thank you very much for your comments Daryl. Carl Foster's explorer clothing is just a mix mash of different clothing been put together. The wooden table and stool is from a 1/6 scale set called WWII - German WH Radio Operator but the wooden table and stool was only on offer to buy but I only wanted the wooden table and stool anyway. No Face’s silenced pistol is from a set called Action Man James Bond Goldeneye.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 7:57 pm

This is great Alex , you know I love no face , he made me smile in that cap . Love the table and chair . Great story , it`s good to leave your readers on a cliff hanger , looking forward to the next chapter , well done .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 8:10 pm

Chip wrote:
  This is great Alex , you know I love no face , he made me smile in that cap . Love the table and chair . Great story , it`s good to leave your readers on a cliff hanger , looking forward to the next chapter , well done .

Thank you very much for the high praise comments Chip.

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 11:35 pm

"More exotic places"?
Good luck with that! He'll have trouble getting on any plane with his lack of a face.
Facial Recognition Technology will probably short circuit!
Of course there's always a covid mask......

Great intro Alex!
Maybe No-Face will consider joining Demetrius as a more interesting proposition?
You know, treasure hunting, travel, exotic locations......
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 11:45 pm

LeStryge wrote:
"More exotic places"?
Good luck with that! He'll have trouble getting on any plane with his lack of a face.
Facial Recognition Technology will probably short circuit!
Of course there's always a covid mask......

Great intro Alex!
Maybe No-Face will consider joining Demetrius as a more interesting proposition?
You know, treasure hunting, travel, exotic locations......

Thanks for your comments LeStryge.

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 1.
Page 1 of 1