ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.

Go down 
+2
Chip
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Empty
PostSubject: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 4:31 pm

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. FC2-EB81-A-75-A5-4-F99-AF2-C-59-AEA608-FEA4
No Face quickly raises his gun and says,  “So…….your Demetrius!”  Demetrius replies,   “Yes, I’m Demetrius and why the hell are you in my warehouse?  More importantly, why are you aiming a silencer gun at me?”

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. EDF7-BD4-D-2352-4279-85-B0-306-ECF0-D5562
“I’m in your warehouse because I was looking for you.   Luckily for me you have turned up and I’m aiming my silencer gun at you because I’m here to kill you.  You see, I was ordered to do so by Carl Foster.”  No Face goes on to explains the reasons why Carl Foster wants him dead.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. 4-B4-CDC07-1-E01-4-E65-9-DFE-56-D6-E57-B3-FB1
“Wait…… How about this No Face. I pay you more than Jonathan was not to kill me and instead to kill Jonathan since he ordered a hit on me it’s only far. What do you say No Face ?

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. AF467-A63-719-A-4-CC1-B23-C-0-FFE935-D84-B5
No Face puts his gun down and says,  “Deal”.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. CFBA4-A6-F-C6-E2-44-E0-84-F9-5-BFC001-F2921
Demetrius walks off to fetch the money.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. 401-A143-A-994-A-4-C7-E-95-BD-2-A93-B9993-F28
Demetrius hands over a large envelope  to No Face containing  the money. No Face takes it from him.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. 26-E18044-CDF2-4-A47-A086-5-A21-C11-F497-A
No Face walks out the room.

To be continued

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Well... Demetrius the Treasure Hunter is certainly a fearless sort! The ugly dude with a big gun aimed at his head doesn't faze him in the least! Instead, he's all challenging, like, "Who the *blank* are you and why are you pointing a gun at me?"

Apparently Demetrius makes some serious dosh in the treasure stealing hunting biz. "How about if I pay you more?"

I was thinking it was a waste of time for No Face to go blah-blah-blahing to his target about the reasons behind the hit, but it actually paid off! No Face gets paid twice, and paid more!

At this point, No Face could actually pocket the money and skip out without killing anyone. I wonder if he will go back and take out Foster?

Of course, now Demetrius knows who ordered the hit on him, so he will be following up to make sure Foster is taken out.

This could end simply, or it could become more complicated, now that No Face is open to taking "bids" on his services. The highest bid winds, low bidder loses... big time!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 7:20 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Well... Demetrius the Treasure Hunter is certainly a fearless sort! The ugly dude with a big gun aimed at his head doesn't faze him in the least! Instead, he's all challenging, like, "Who the *blank* are you and why are you pointing a gun at me?"

Apparently Demetrius makes some serious dosh in the treasure stealing hunting biz. "How about if I pay you more?"

I was thinking it was a waste of time for No Face to go blah-blah-blahing to his target about the reasons behind the hit, but it actually paid off! No Face gets paid twice, and paid more!

At this point, No Face could actually pocket the money and skip out without killing anyone. I wonder if he will go back and take out Foster?

Of course, now Demetrius knows who ordered the hit on him, so he will be following up to make sure Foster is taken out.

This could end simply, or it could become more complicated, now that No Face is open to taking "bids" on his services. The highest bid winds, low bidder loses... big time!

Thank you very much for your deep thinking on this chapter.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 9:22 pm

That didn`t go how I anticipated ! He looks a bit of a dude Demetrius . with the greaser hair style and ear ring . If I was no face I would collect the money off Carl Foster , telling him the job was done and double up for no work . Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 9:23 pm

Chip wrote:
That didn`t go how I anticipated ! He looks a bit of a dude Demetrius . with the greaser hair style and ear ring . If I was no face I would collect the money off  Carl Foster , telling him the job was done and double up for no work . Very Happy

Thank you very much Chip for your comments.

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 10:39 pm

I'm surprised No Face didn't shoot him after getting the money, then go and get Foster.
He would have the money from both and no one to sell him out as an assassin.

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 10:46 pm

TNshooter wrote:
I'm surprised No Face didn't shoot him after getting the money, then go and get Foster.

I’m really liking your thinking Daryl.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 10:52 pm

TNshooter wrote:

That would have been the best plan, I agree!

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 11:45 pm

TNshooter wrote:
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.
Demetrius should have pulled a gun while he was pretending to get the money and shot No-Face!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 4:00 am

LeStryge wrote:
TNshooter wrote:
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.
Demetrius should have pulled a gun while he was pretending to get the money and shot No-Face!

Thanks for your comments LeStryge. I don’t think Demetrius is hiding a gun on his person to pull on No Face.

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 4:07 am

What? No gun at all in any of the multi pockets on that utility vest he's wearing?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 4:19 am

LeStryge wrote:
What? No gun at all in any of the multi pockets on that utility vest he's wearing?

Nope lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 9:58 am

Message for members who thought No Face should have just shot Demetrius straight after he got handed the large envelope of money my reply is that No Face wanted to keep Demetrius on side because he might give No Face more hitman jobs in the future  Wink.

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 10:55 pm

So No-Face has an eye to the future eh?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 11:56 pm

LeStryge wrote:
So No-Face has an eye to the future eh?

He sure does.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 8:49 am

A very intriguing installment Alex bounce .
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 9:50 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
A very intriguing installment Alex bounce .

Thank you very much Dal for the comment.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 12:26 am

I think No face greed took over...Buy yes I agree he should of gave
Demetrius a third eye... Twisted Evil
Cool shots Alex!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 12:52 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
I think No face greed took over...Buy yes I agree he should of gave
Demetrius a third eye... Twisted Evil
Cool shots Alex!

Thank you very much for your comments Jim.

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.   A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 2.
Page 1 of 1