ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Empty
PostSubject: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 9:47 am

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  B419695-A-1-C19-4921-B322-0-AFF877-B0-E79
No Face video calls Carl to tell him the place where to meet. He also tells Carl he doesn’t require payment for killing Demetrius because he really enjoyed killing Demetrius. Instead he’ll pay Carl to take him on his next treasurer hunt.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  4-A1920-B3-88-D4-4-B15-A3-B2-5-D6-BF9951-F36
Carl waits for No Face at the pre-arranged meeting place.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  5-AA7-EBEA-E1-F4-4872-ACA9-176-F5-DB441-AE
Carl spots No Face heading towards him with a envelope.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  C4641847-D8-AB-4552-BA4-B-B65-FA29070-F2
As No Face nears Carl he says “Here is payment for the next treasurer hunt because I really fancy doing a trip with a explorer.”

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  BD6-EF3-E0-7-F3-B-4-BB4-8-ED0-72611-A9-F82-B4
No Face hands over the envelope to Carl.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  6-FFE765-E-C26-C-4-AC0-8-AA2-05-BB10518-DCE
Carl watches No Face leave.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  594-ACA4-A-C02-B-4-CD6-9-EFB-9-B4053-E76868
He checks the contents of the envelope totally unaware of No Face creeping back.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  B4234-E04-F1-D5-4778-8-F3-C-FA76-E7535-BB8
He is still totally oblivious of No Face proximity.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  011-E1-B29-BCFB-40-E1-8592-F8-EECCCD4-D1-E
No Face reaches the top of the rocks. He immediately sees the pile of boulders and decides to use them to crush Carl.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  902-AA6-D9-4079-4-B4-C-94-B8-50-B23-CB695-B1
With force he pushes the boulders over the edge aiming them at Carl. His deadly aim is spot on crushing Carl to death.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  C75-CC6-E1-FAC0-40-F7-997-D-D0-C62-CC938-EF
No Face returns to the body to ensure that Carl is dead and retrieves his money.

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  57880-CE1-55-ED-4-BFE-858-F-1751208736-B8
No Face walks away smugly. Job well done.

To be continued.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 9:50 am

Outside pictures where taken by Ivan, set up for pictures where done by my dad. Text done by me.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 9:56 am

Wow, what a twist on the story!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

I didn't see this coming, quite the mystery on this story.

Well done Alexander!

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 10:01 am

TNshooter wrote:
Wow, what a twist on the story!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

I didn't see this coming, quite the mystery on this story.

Well done Alexander!

Thank you very much Daryl.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 2:38 pm

I wouldn`t of dreamed that No Face would use such a method for an assassination . Carl was foolish to be so trusting , meeting a hitman in such a remote area . I think your Dad and his friend are having fun setting up these photos . Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 2:47 pm

Chip wrote:
I wouldn`t of dreamed that No Face would use such a method for an assassination . Carl was foolish to be so trusting , meeting a hitman in such a remote area . I think your Dad and his friend are having fun setting up these photos . Very Happy

Thanks for your comments Chip. My dad and his friend did have fun setting up and taking the pictures for this chapter.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 3:31 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Great one Alex, father and friend!!!

poor Carl...

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 3:33 pm

gibri wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

Great one Alex, father and friend!!!

poor Carl...

cheers cheers cheers

Thanks gibri.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 4:23 pm

A new and clever technique by NoFace! Taking advantage of the situation, he made this assassination look like a freak accident! There will be nothing suspicious about this one!

When No Face approaches a hit, does he usually have a plan, and then a backup plan? All the while making a quick but thorough survey of his surroundings, looking to see what he might use to his benefit?

In this case, did he know there were unstable rocks in the area he could use? Or was this a convenient opportunity he took advantage of?

I mean, I can't believe an explorer like Carl would fall for something like, "You know that big boulder with all the loose rocks piled on top? Meet me under that!"

I'm curious about No Face's techniques, because "Hitman" sounds like an interesting and lucrative career path that might be worth exploring further. Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 11:43 pm

Alex, your stories are great, but there seems to be a pretty high body count happening! cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 3:52 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
A new and clever technique by NoFace! Taking advantage of the situation, he made this assassination look like a freak accident! There will be nothing suspicious about this one!

When No Face approaches a hit, does he usually have a plan, and then a backup plan? All the while making a quick but thorough survey of his surroundings, looking to see what he might use to his benefit?

In this case, did he know there were unstable rocks in the area he could use? Or was this a convenient opportunity he took advantage of?

I mean, I can't believe an explorer like Carl would fall for something like, "You know that big boulder with all the loose rocks piled on top? Meet me under that!"

I'm curious about No Face's techniques, because "Hitman" sounds like an interesting and lucrative career path that might be worth exploring further. Twisted Evil

I would type that my No Face usually has a plan worked out while he’s heading to his next hit. He usually uses his silent gun as his main weapon of choice for killing his targets but sometimes I likes to try other ways of killing his targets or is forced to try other ways of killing his targets. When he reached the top of the rocks he immediately seen the pile of boulders and decides to use them to crush Carl so he must have used them pile of boulders to his advantage I would say. Well Carl definitely wasn’t expecting to be crushed to death and thought he was going to get money handed over to him. I’m interested knowing that you are curious about No Face's hitman techniques.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 3:56 am

LeStryge wrote:
Alex, your stories are great, but there seems to be a pretty high body count happening! cheers

LeStryge I’m pleased that you think that my stories are great and your definitely right on that I have a pretty high body count happening mostly in my stories.

PostSubject: Re: A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.    A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Treasure Hunters Kill part 3.
Page 1 of 1