ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  Empty
PostSubject: No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:43 am

No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  E35-F9-E37-8-AB2-4388-A08-A-F46-F4-A5-CD74-A
No Face in disguise is standing in a prison visiting room waiting to speak to his new client who’s after his Hitman Skills.

No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  C44-BDBAB-6-C84-4007-A302-C5-E8-DA2-CC272
“Hello Vinnie. How is jail life going for you my old friend?”

No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  1-B9-E42-B1-44-B3-46-AC-83-A9-7-FBA88731-E93
“I’m okay No Face. We can speak openly to each other in front of Alistair here because I’m paying him to look the other way whilst we are having this conversation.”

No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  BC525-FAB-B665-4-FB9-9-E20-4-FB36-FA04-CAD
“I have hired you, and am paying you, to kill the person who put me in this stinking jail.”
No Face replies by asking, “Who is that person Vinnie?” “He is a Police Detective and I only know his surname. His surname is Warthog. Once you have completed the task I have asked of you come back to me. BUT ONLY come back to me when you have killed him.”

No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  122-E04-AD-C55-F-4-FA3-8-AB3-B4-D8-EF19433-E
NO Face leaves Vinnie sitting at the table and walks out of the visiting room. No Face thinks to himself, “How the hell I am going to get myself put of this predicament? No way do I want to kill Warthog.”

To be continued

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:53 am

Why the reticence? No Face has proved already that he will kill anyone if the money is right!
Great lead up story Alex!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:55 am

LeStryge wrote:
Why the reticence? No Face has already proved that he will kill anyone if the money is right!
Great lead up story Alex!

Maybe No Face does have a heart after all since he doesn’t want to kill Warthog. I’m pleased that you thought it was a great lead up story LeStryge.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:28 am

Nice intro, will it go on to a larger story?
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 10:53 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Nice intro, will it go on to a larger story?

Thanks Dal. Who knows if it will go on to a larger story.

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 1:01 pm

Great start to a story. I can understand why No-Face is not ready to
eliminate Warthog. Warthog has helped him a lot in the past.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 2:49 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Great start to a story. I can understand why No-Face is not ready to
eliminate Warthog. Warthog has helped him a lot in the past.

Thanks for your comments Daryl.

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Face’s jail client. Chapter One.
Page 1 of 1