ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. Empty
PostSubject: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 10:47 pm

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. 020-B739-F-6424-4035-BFF0-6-B22-C0001-A3-D
No Face receives  a phone call from Alistair. No Face puts Alistair on load speaker. “Hello No Face. I just want to let you know that Vinnie was found dead in his cell.”

No Face is with Detective Warthog.
No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. AB4-BF0-A6-1651-4-D55-B119-9613-EBDF1-DA1
“Detective Warthog,  I have some very important news to tell you.   Vinnie  was found lying dead on his bed  in his cell by a prison guard.    This does mean  that  you don’t have to disappear for a short time  anymore. You can stay and carry on with your life!”. Detective Warthog replies by saying “Wow thank you very much for letting me know about this very welcome  news No Face.    I think I will still go off on the  planned  Round the World Cruise  Holiday because it’s all payed for.   In truth, I also think that  I’m due a break from the police force.  You know that was a really good idea of making a rubber mask of my face then tricking a wannabee  actor to play me.   You  convinced  him that you where going to shoot him with rubber bullets.”

Detective Warthog goes on to say,  “Actually,  they where real bullets that you shot at him.  These bullets were, of course, the cause of his death!”
No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. 39-B6-FB77-E594-4-A9-B-A1-A2-24-BC4-A23-FA77
No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. 2-BB7-E6-D4-8-A63-4-D10-97-FB-40-A7452-CDB01
No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. 1-FC7-C4-D4-E908-47-C7-A9-BF-0-B5-EEBEA5-BD5

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. 366959-E4-4597-4243-834-E-1-C4-CB9-DA1-B41
No Face smiles and says, “I have to admit, Tricking a  wannabee actor to play you was one of my best moves as a Hitman.   I really hope you enjoy your  mega-cruise. Get yourself a suntan.    Wish I could suntan,  but I would probably burn into nothing with  me having such scarred- burned skin already.   Well I better be off Detective Warthog.”

THE END!!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 10:51 pm

Colin (londonroadhog) did the firing bullet smoke from the revolver computer graphics for me.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 3:25 pm

Does that make London Road Hog an accessory to the crime?

NoFace and Warthog are a deadly duo, indeed!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 3:29 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Does that make London Road Hog an accessory to the crime?

NoFace and Warthog are a deadly duo, indeed!

lol! No it doesn’t make London Road Hog an accessory to the crime. I definitely definitely agree with you on that NoFace and Warthog are a deadly duo, indeed. Thanks for your thoughts Dave.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 4:20 pm

I am glad to see Warthog back to be honest .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 1:57 am

Chip wrote:
I am glad to see Warthog back to be honest .

That’s brilliant to know Chip.

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Four.
Page 1 of 1