ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  Empty
PostSubject: No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:28 am

No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  6-EBA09-C5-5-D85-4709-A837-1-B9-A9-E637-C40
No Face is sitting with Detective Warthog to tell him all about his next client.

No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  AB4-BF0-A6-1651-4-D55-B119-9613-EBDF1-DA1
“Detective Warthog thank you very much for meeting me.  I have something to tell you.  I have a new client called Vinnie Scotch  and he has ordered me to kill you.   He said that he only wants to see me when I have killed you.  I’m also  guessing that  he will want proof that you are actually dead.”

No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  2-FB9-ECF1-457-B-4872-93-C1-79348057-E1-EF
“I arrested Vinnie Scotch for killing his own gang members  one by one.  He got rid of them  because he didn’t trust them.   Vinnie has a real problem with trust.  You see,  if you don’t carry out his instructions to the letter not only will he not pay you but he will  employ someone else to kill  you.  I think I’ll take a month off work and head somewhere  where I will not be seen.  I want to go somewhere warm too.”

No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  366959-E4-4597-4243-834-E-1-C4-CB9-DA1-B41
“Don’t worry Detective Warthog, I have a plan.  We can fake your death by my hand  and make sure you manage to slip away secretly on  your tropical holiday.  I will let you know when it is safe to return.  I can’t easily sneak into prison, kill Vinnie and sneak back out again.  Luckily for me, I know a man that will do the job for me!  He will, of course, require to be generously paid  for this.   I’ll make contact with him once I have given Vinnie the faked evidence of your demise.”

No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  804-FCF52-5-EA5-4217-A600-D5-DA2-C03-B5-E9
Detective Warthog nods his head in approval of this plan and says “Let’s get your plan into action.”

To be continued

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:27 pm

More skulduggery is afoot! I wonder if no-face' s plan will go off without a hitch??
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:21 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
More skulduggery is afoot! I wonder if no-face' s plan will go off without a hitch??

Well Dal your just have to wait and see in the next chapters to find out if No Face’s plan will go off without a hitch or not. Thanks for leaving a comment.

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:44 pm

It's going to be interesting to see how they fake his death.

Nice twist in the story.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:52 pm

I think No Face is playing both sides. He's really out for himself!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:11 pm

TNshooter wrote:
It's going to be interesting to see how they fake his death.

Nice twist in the story.

Thank you very much for your comments TNshooter.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:12 pm

LeStryge wrote:
I think No Face is playing both sides. He's really out for himself!

Interesting thoughts there LeStryge.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 2:00 am

This is a more complex situation than what No Face is usually up against.

I wonder if No Face would seriously consider assassinating Det. Warthog? Warthog has been useful to No Face. Similarly, No Face has been useful to Warthog.

This could get complicated.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:08 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
This is a more complex situation than what No Face is usually up against.

I wonder if No Face would seriously consider assassinating Det. Warthog? Warthog has been useful to No Face. Similarly, No Face has been useful to Warthog.

This could get complicated.

Thanks for your thoughts and comments Dave.

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.    No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Face’s jail client. Chapter two.
Page 1 of 1