ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. Empty
PostSubject: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 5:39 pm

In Vinnie’s prison cell:
No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. 103-E3502-318-D-4-E4-D-87-CB-3-B5298020-C9-E
Vinnie is using a smuggled mobile phone to talk to No Face;   “Congratulations No Face on killing Detective Warthog.  Alistair showed me the photographs of the dead Detective Warthog that you sent to him as proof of  the Detective’s fate,”.  No Face replies that  he had  indeed killed Detective Warthog.   No Face  goes on to explain to Vinnie  on how he had killed him.   After Vinnie heard everything that No Face told him he replied, “Excellent, excellent!  You have fulfilled your task for me. Thank you again.  You can now be paid.  The payment will be made in cash.   I  will speak to Alistair to arrange a meeting with you in order to hand over the cash.  You may now hang up No Face.”   OK, I look forward to hearing from Alistair with a time and place.”

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. C7-E2-EF88-696-B-49-CA-A16-B-70-FF00456-B4-F
No Face ends the call with Vinnie.

A COUPLE OF DAYS HAVE PASSED……….
No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. 2-C5-E3479-A371-4-A5-A-8658-E9-FFFF271122
No Face is waiting for Alistair at the arranged meeting point that Alistair had  suggested.

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. 18-D925-A3-AEDF-475-A-A858-072-B4-CA4-CEAC
He spots Alistair heading towards him.

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. BFB1-BCFD-3-BCC-498-B-9-C61-BA04283870-D3
“Hello Alistair, I see that you have a suitcase.   I presume it contains the money I am due from Vinnie for  carrying out his request to kill Detective Warthog.” Alistair replied,  “Yes, of course. No Face.”

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. 67-BC3-F47-E9-C8-4-D58-9896-DA89-A14-CC09-A
Alistair hands over the  suitcase containing the money.    No Face  in return hands Alistair a little package.  . “In the package  I’ve just given you  is hot chocolate sachets  for Vinnie from me.   It’s really expensive hot chocolate. Vinnie will really enjoy this treat as it will not be on the prison’s drinks list.  They probably serve up the cheap and nasty.  I hope you can smuggle the good stuff in for me as a thank you.” “Off course I can smuggle it in.”, said  Alistair.

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. F24-CB9-CF-8869-4-FD3-823-D-3351-ED7554-CA
They both walk in separate ways.

To be continued

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 9:42 pm

Hot cocoa! How sweet!

Or is it?

Shocked

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 10:05 pm

Why am I thinking there's a bomb somewhere? Or poison maybe?
Alex's stories invariably include a death.....or several!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 11:25 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Hot cocoa! How sweet!

Or is it?

Shocked

Your have to find out Dave.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 11:26 pm

LeStryge wrote:
Why am I thinking there's a bomb somewhere? Or poison maybe?
Alex's stories invariably include a death.....or several!

LeStryge lol! lol! lol!

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 11:53 pm

I think No Face may look better without the mask . Very Happy I am also very suspicious of that Hot Chocolate .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 9:53 am

Chip wrote:
I think No Face may look better without the mask . Very Happy I am also very suspicious of that Hot Chocolate .

Thanks for your thoughts Chip. Soooo your very suspicious of that Hot Chocolate mmmmm.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 9:57 am

Yes, I have to agree with the others, I think Vinnie's days are numbered!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 9:59 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Yes, I have to agree with the others, I think Vinnie's days are numbered!

Oh you do, do you lol!

PostSubject: Re: No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three.   No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Face’s jail client. Chapter Three.
Page 1 of 1