ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet

Go down 
+4
Chip
TNshooter
JohnnyE4
Professor Gangrene Fan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 10:28 am

Hi Chip,
Many thanks.
I agree with what you think on the HM forces figures and vehicle's . There's a bit more detail on them. I have a few myself figures and vehicle's. And agree with you in that they are of a very similar fashion to the strike force eagle F16. I bought it As a nod to to all the US Forces .
As I have a jeep , A motorbike and sidecar and now the jet fighter plane .
Speak to you soon my friend.
Very kind regards,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet   Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 10:51 am

Thanks Chip,
I agree with you on the HM forces figures and vehicle's and can see the similarities in the jets.
Speak to you soon my friend ,
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down

Some new arrivals that I am super happy with: Cherilea Strike Force Eagle Jet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2