ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  Empty
PostSubject: Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.    Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 5:48 pm

Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  IMG-6014
“Let’s do a research on the hero of the people. Ah yes a man who goes by the name of Action Man and there are lots of articles about him. The mysterious man at the laptop starts reading  articles on Action Man. Well he seems the perfect man to Kidnap and Ransom. I just need to find the address of this Action Man then I’ll go and pay him a visit.”

Action Man opens the door and a gun is fired on him.
Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  IMG-6005

Action Man wakes up groggy. He tries to move but he finds that he is sitting down and handcuffed to a chair.
Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  IMG-6006

Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  IMG-6008
“Ah I see that you are awake Action Man.”

Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  IMG-6009
Action Man replies “Who are you because you’re certainly not the ugly person I was expecting to be kidnapped by.”

Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  IMG-6010
“My apologies, my name is Doctor Evil and you are my hostage. I will demand a ransom for your release and if they don’t pay up I will kill you mwahahaha! I want you to record a message for me now”

Recorded message
Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  IMG-6011
“I am Action Man and I have been kidnapped by Doctor Evil. For my release he is demanding the sum of one million pounds within a week. If he doesn’t get his money he’ll keep me here as his prisoner and then kill me. I will be doing another video telling you where to do the exchange of me for the money before the end of this week.”

Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  IMG-6012
Action Man says to Doctor Evil “Off  course what I really wanted to say was, I have been kidnapped by a typical, silly, stupidly dressed, over the top, really ugly villain here.”

Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  IMG-6013
“SHUT UP” angrily says Doctor Evil, who is annoyed by Action Man’s comments and that he doesn’t seem to be frightened.

To be continued

Last edited by Professor Gangrene Fan on Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.    Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 10:08 pm

I really liked the beginning, mysterious as to who the villain was. cheers

Is that a Ming the Merciless uniform?

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.    Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 10:56 pm

TNshooter wrote:
I really liked the beginning, mysterious as to who the villain was. cheers

Is that a Ming the Merciless uniform?

Thanks Daryl. I’m pleased that you liked the beginning. Yes it’s the Ming the Merciless uniform and weapons.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.    Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 7:15 am

An interesting start to the beginnings of a new adventure!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.    Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 12:40 pm

BAMComix wrote:
An interesting start to the beginnings of a new adventure!

Thanks Dal.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.    Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 5:19 pm

Well done Alex! cheers
Can not wait to see more.. Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.    Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 5:42 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Well done Alex! cheers
Can not wait to see more.. Very Happy

Thanks Jim.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.    Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 2:03 pm

Well, this illustrates the hazards of posting too much personal information, like one's home address, online!

The story also offers a suggestion about using caution when opening one's front door too abruptly to unexpected callers!

Action Man is certainly quick with the insults! I don't know if Doctor Evil will be able to tolerate this attitude for an entire week!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.    Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 2:31 pm

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Well, this illustrates the hazards of posting too much personal information, like one's home address, online!

The story also offers a suggestion about using caution when opening one's front door too abruptly to unexpected callers!

Action Man is certainly quick with the insults! I don't know if Doctor Evil will be able to tolerate this attitude for an entire week!

lol! lol! lol! All your thoughts and feedback of this chapter really made me laugh.

PostSubject: Re: Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.    Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidnap and Ransom chapter one.
Page 1 of 1