ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.

Go down 
+5
brownboots
gibri
Jet-
BAMComix
somekindajoe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Empty
PostSubject: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:51 am

No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3677

“Well done Invisible Man for kidnapping Action Man.  Your last instalment will be given to you after I have killed “My Enemy”, Action Man.  I will e-mail you with our next, and final, meeting place where I will finalise our Agreement.  By the way, can I ask what method of kidnapping  you used  to lure him into your clutches?  Is that a stupid question considering you are “invisible”!”  
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3680

The Invisible Man said that he would prefer to  keep  his method of kidnapping a total secret . He added that it would be difficult for anyone to discover how he did it because he remained unseen to the human eye
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. DSC00056

“ Fine then,” said No-Face, “ that will be all.  I want you to go.  I want to be left alone with Action Man. Expect an e-mail from me very soon”.  The Invisible Man leaves without any further ado.
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3682

Suddenly Action Man wakes up and he tries to move but he finds that he  is totally paralysed.
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3685
He manages to move his eyes to the side just enough to see   No-Face  sitting beside him.
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3687
He asks in an alarmed and groggy voice, “What the hell have you done to me No-Face. Why can’t I move any of my body and where am I?”  No-Face laughs. “Firstly, you can’t move your body because I have given you an Epidural into your back so you can’t escape, and secondly, I’m not going to tell you where you are but I am most definitely going to tell you where you are going. Where you are headed is where   people go when they disappear, when they completely and utterly vanish, when they are dead! He laughs again in a most sinister way.  “ You surprise me Action Man. There are a few questions you have not asked me yet.  How did I get here and, why am I here?  Well these two questions I can answer very simply.  One, how did you get here?  Well, a partner of mine kidnapped you. I can’t tell you how he did it sadly because he won’t reveal to me his secret methods. And, secondly, why are you here?  You have probably already guessed that!  Huh!   Once you are out of my way forever,  I’m going to take  control of a country in this world. Ha ha-ha.
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3688

Action Man had to think fast. He realised that his only weapon was his brain. He said to No-Face that he thought he was worth more to him alive than dead. He added, “ You can use me as a bargaining point.  Tell the world leaders you want to control a  country and that I am your hostage. If they do not give you power, you will kill me and threaten to capture more and more vital people and kill them too unless you get what you want. the world leaders, they will not want to lose face and they certainly would not wish to be the centre of a killing campaign.”
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3692

No-Face sat there pondering on what Action Man had just said.
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3695
He quickly thought through this possiility and decided,  yes this could work and if it doesn’t I can just kill Action Man anyway.
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3693

He got to his feet and bent over Action Man and said, “ Ok Action Man,  I’ll use you as a hostage, BUT if they don’t do as I say, remember you will be dead anyway.”
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3696

“I’ll just go and get the guard to help me move you to your sleeping quarters.” He walked away laughing to himself in his evil way.
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3697

They waited until Action Man started to get his movement back and once he was able to get to his feet, they handcuffed him and removed him to his bunk in his sleeping quarters.
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3637
They flung him down and left him there still handcuffed.
No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. IMG_3640
“Well, at least I am alive for the moment” said Action Man to himself.  He felt whoozie but his concentration was coming back and he was able to think more clearly.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:17 am

Great story Alex!!

I must admit that I was rooting for No-Face to kill Action Man though! lol! ..although those 'Evolution' chop saws are rubbish so it would probably have broke on his poorly articulated body!

Looking forward to the next instalment!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:01 am

Another cracking story Alex !, will action man escape?, will the invisible man reveal his secrets ??. did action man think that no face was talking to himself at the beginning of the story ???, and is skj in cahoots with no face Suspect Suspect Suspect Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol!

I guess we will just have to wait for the next exciting installment !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:15 am

Nice story Alex I'll have to wait and see if your mam gets chopped up .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:09 am

great pics and story cant wait for the next part
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:30 am

Great story, Alex!!!

Can't wait to read of MAM's thrilling escape!  Very Happy

Brian
cheers  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:44 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Great story Alex!!

I must admit that I was rooting for No-Face to kill Action Man though! lol! ..although those 'Evolution' chop saws are rubbish so it would probably have broke on his poorly articulated body!

Looking forward to the next instalment!

Thanks somekindajoe Very Happy, well someone has to root for the bad guy lol.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Another cracking story Alex !, will action man escape?, will the invisible man reveal his secrets ??. did action man think that no face was talking to himself at the beginning of the story ???, and is skj in cahoots with no face  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol!

I guess we will just have to wait for the next exciting installment !!!! Very Happy

Thanks for a cracking comment Dal Very Happy, will action man escape?, well your just have to find out wont you tehe, will the invisible man reveal his secrets ??, nhaaa I don't think he will tell you the truth, did action man think that no face was talking to himself at the beginning of the story ???, no because Action Man was asleep when No-Face was talking to the invisible man and is skj in cahoots with no face?, well we just don't no for sure LOL, hope these answers helped you with your questions Dal.

YUP your just have to wait for the next exciting installment Dal Mwwhaaaahaahaa!

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:00 pm

Jet- wrote:
Nice story Alex I'll have to wait and see if your mam gets chopped up .

Thanks Jet-, glad you think the story was nice :DD, yes but sorry your just have to wait and see if your mam gets chopped up Very Happy.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:02 pm

snow white wrote:
great pics and story cant wait for the next part

Why thank you snow white, glad that you thought the pics and story was great Very Happy.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:03 pm

gibri wrote:
Great story, Alex!!!

Can't wait to read of MAM's thrilling escape!  Very Happy

Brian
cheers  cheers  cheers

gibri thanks glad you thought the story was great Smile.

brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:25 pm

If I was No-Face ( I'm not, just to make that clear!) I'd kill AM and use his
Guard as a double.....job done!
Maybe I'm in the wrong job! Very Happy

Nice pics and story, when do we get the next part?
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:51 am

Nice one, Ackie! cheers cheers cheers

That No-Face is a "Rotter..!" Mad   I'm sure Action Man will get his revenge one day, I hope so! bounce

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:22 am

brownboots wrote:
If I was No-Face ( I'm not, just to make that clear!) I'd kill AM and use his
Guard as a double.....job done!
Maybe I'm in the wrong job! Very Happy

Nice pics and story, when do we get the next part?

Yes That one would also work as well Brownboots lol, thanks glad you think the pics and the story is nice. Your get to see the next part when get round to typing and taking photos for the next part which I'll be doing soon.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:26 am

clivvers wrote:
Nice one, Ackie! cheers cheers cheers

That No-Face is a "Rotter..!" Mad   I'm sure Action Man will get his revenge one day, I hope so! bounce

Thanks clivvers, yes I agree with you that No-Face is a rotter, that's why I love him as one of Action Mans enemy Wink. Your have to find out if Action Man will get his revenge one day.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:19 pm

Fantastic story Ackie! I always enjoy your pics & stories! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:28 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Fantastic story Ackie! I always enjoy your pics & stories! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I'm so pleased that you thought it was a fantastic story Very Happy, it makes it more worth while me taking photos and typing up for my stories seeing you type I always enjoy your pics & stories!

Thanks inntruderr61 Very Happy Very Happy.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Welcome Ackie! Keep those great stories coming! Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Awwww why thank you inntruderr61, I will try and keep my stories coming Smile.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:01 pm

Pics are showing up,all is great about it dude Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:11 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:

I'm pleased the pics are showing up, glad that you think it's great, thanks Brandon Very Happy.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Ackie88 wrote:

I'm pleased the pics are showing up, glad that you think it's great, thanks Brandon Very Happy.

Your welcome dude Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 1:59 am

I’ve reread part 3 of No-Face's Story. I really enjoyed looking back at the pictures and reading it again. I wanted to share this again for our members who haven’t read this before.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 5:20 pm

Hey there, I just saw these again and boy did they bring back the memories. I had posted on these before, I find these very creative and interesting...cool stuff Prof.!

By the way, I think that No face is a very cool character and the name fits him just right, these are so cool dude!

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 8:54 pm

Hey there, I just saw these again and boy did they bring back the memories. I had posted on these before, I find these very creative and interesting...cool stuff Prof.!

By the way, I think that No face is a very cool character and the name fits him just right, these are so cool dude!

Thank you very much for the high praise comments BrandontheFigureFreak. Yes I totally agree with you on that No face is a very cool character and the name fits him just right.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.   No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No-Face's Story Part 3 Action Man Kidnapped.
Page 1 of 1