ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?

Go down 
+20
TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip
TNshooter
Riverside Rhodes
TasMan
Wolf_Soldier64
inntruderr61
BAMComix
Kimono Troop Command
Beatlefan
ActionYankee
JohnnyE4
FIELD STATION 42
somekindajoe
gibri
Jet-
Joe90
peterodgers
signalman
Professor Gangrene Fan
ghost recon
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Empty
PostSubject: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 3:02 pm

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? And you can have more than one choon.

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 3:30 pm

Music I picture my Mam going in the background while on a mission is

Far Above the Clouds" - Tubular Bells III

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Sorry but in between missions music... lol!
What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? 209_1010

Studio 126 and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 4:39 pm

lol! lol! lol! @ Jim
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 5:10 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Music I picture my Mam going in the background while on a mission is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxdwnyfT0D4
Far Above the Clouds" - Tubular Bells III

Cool Alex! Very Happy

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 5:27 pm

Thanks Dal glad you liked my other one....

Now on a more serious mission note:

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? 15162214

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 2:13 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
What’s the choon you would use for your Action Man, Mam or your Joe Mission music? And you can have more than one choon.

I'd like to see others choices of choon ( mission music)... bounce bounce bounce

Great thread idea Alex! Very Happy

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 1:00 pm

I have always considered this Jake's song! his mission music!

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Great choice of music Dal! Very Happy

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 6:48 am

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? 209_1010

affraid  Jim I'm reading this thread over breakfast! Please! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 2:20 pm

lol!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 2:30 pm

This is a great driving song... lol!

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? 100_2811
What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? 100_2812

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 7:28 pm

and when my boys fly in by helicopter stealth missions, just to get them relaxed  bounce  bounce

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
and when my boys fly in by helicopter stealth missions, just to get them relaxed  bounce  bounce

If your boys have to look at that pic on the video they will
get more than relaxed... lol!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 1:24 am

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Boogie14

Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Did mine quite sometime back now. Rolling Stones was used.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:15 am

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Another tune I can picture in the background while my Mam is on a mission is this one

Another tune I can picture in the background while my Mam is on a mission is this one.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 4:13 am

Great choices Alex!

I like these:

Back to top Go down
signalman
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
signalman

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 4:53 pm

For the Astronaut / Capsule / Flying Space Adventure it has to The Blue Danube!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Whenever get close to their drop zone, the pilot starts this one off

Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 4:03 pm

This song always seemed to be playing somewhere in the background as my AM went on missions when I was a kid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbeXL6AXmi0

Eagle Eyes
Joe90

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:30 pm

The soundtrack for my 'JoePlay came from 1960's television:

Studio 126 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Great choices Doug! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 7:13 pm

I think I listed some Soundtracks on my outdoor shoots
I always have a theme tune in mind when I'm taking my photos, when I was younger it was probably the A team or some other 80s TV theme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?   What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What’s the choon tune/music you can picture in the background while your Action Man, Mam or your Joe is going on a Mission?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next