ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War Empty
PostSubject: An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War   An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Somewhere in Kent at a secret location, a meeting is taking place......

Dr Veil and Pepe 2.0 have left BF HQ to rendezvous with a mysterious visitor at one of Dr Veils secret laboratories.

An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War 130

Mysterious Figure: Ah Veil and The Pepe clone, it is wise you decided to meet. Why has there been such a delay to the invasion?

Dr Veil: Delay? Have you seen whats been going on at the other HQ's? If we try anything at the moment it would fail, all HQ's are on high alert!

An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War 132

Mysterious Figure: Pah! Excuses! We cannot wait forever, because of this delay we are now required to take down two HQ's at once. You will lure SKJ HQ's elite force to where you are based and we will then send a crack team to take out both SKJ and BF HQ's at once.

An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War 134

Dr Veil: How can we lure them to BF HQ without raising suspicion?

Mysterious Figure: Just get them there, I will plot the co-ordinates for the portal to open there.

An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War 135

Dr Veil: Heh, maybe I will bring some dancing girls! Those clowns at SKJ HQ will go anywhere for a bit of flesh!

Mysterious Figure: Be very careful Veil, the two SKJ personnel that were cloned might be a pair of clowns but the rest are a very dangerous team.

The mysterious figure turns to leave, his brief meeting with Dr Veil concluded.

An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War 138

Mysterious Figure/Wolgang: You have your orders Veil, I must return through my private portal to my own time. I look forward to seeing the collapse of these HQ's and the triumphant return of the Volgan Empire.....

An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War Volgan10
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War   An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 8:52 pm

cheers cheers  Top stuff Richard!

An evil plan is afoot to take out both SKJ and BF HQ's simultaneously? affraid  the fiends!!

Beatlefan wrote:

Be very careful Veil, the two SKJ personnel that were cloned might be a pair of clowns but the rest are a very dangerous team.

Have Joe and Hank just been diss'd??

Beatlefan wrote:

Heh, maybe I will bring some dancing girls! Those clowns at SKJ HQ will go anywhere for a bit of flesh!

...Although I can't deny this won't work! Rolling Eyes lol! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War   An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 4:14 am

Woaa SKJ and BF HQ's at the same time!?!

The Mysterious Visitor thinks a lot of himself...

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War   An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 7:58 am

So Wolfgang has reviled his hand! Things are about to get very interesting cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War   An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 6:41 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Fantastic!

PostSubject: Re: An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War   An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Old Face Returns - Prelude To War
Page 1 of 1