ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An upgrade for Major Bludd!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

An upgrade for Major Bludd! Empty
PostSubject: An upgrade for Major Bludd!   An upgrade for Major Bludd! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 3:28 pm

Alex asked me to upgrade his Major Bludd figure. We found a 1/6 scale body on the bay and he sent the parts to me. I was a simple procedure to do, especially now the 1/6 scale bodies come with a spacer for the smaller neck connection. anyway, here he is...,

An upgrade for Major Bludd! 50111407143_e085c5ca17_cMajor Bludd (Custom) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
An upgrade for Major Bludd! DSC00005
An upgrade for Major Bludd! DSC00006
An upgrade for Major Bludd! DSC00007
An upgrade for Major Bludd! DSC00008

He is now back in transport making his way back to Scotland bounce bounce bounce

Sparklebudgie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: An upgrade for Major Bludd!   An upgrade for Major Bludd! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 3:49 pm

I really really enjoyed looking though these pictures of Captain Bludd enjoining himself in the ammo arms.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An upgrade for Major Bludd!   An upgrade for Major Bludd! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I really really enjoyed looking though these pictures of Captain Bludd enjoining himself in the ammo arms.

bounce bounce bounce Good stuff mate!
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: An upgrade for Major Bludd!   An upgrade for Major Bludd! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 5:16 pm

Major Bludd looks right at home here! He's never going to want to go back to Gangrene-HQ!

I see that Bludd is having a chat with Carlos. Sharing tales of mercenary exploits, no doubt. Or trash-talking former employers, comparing notes on pay rates and working conditions.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: An upgrade for Major Bludd!   An upgrade for Major Bludd! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 3:49 am

Nice work Alex and Dal!

Maj. Bludd and Carlos...two of a kind!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An upgrade for Major Bludd!   An upgrade for Major Bludd! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 7:38 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Major Bludd looks right at home here! He's never going to want to go back to Gangrene-HQ!

I see that Bludd is having a chat with Carlos. Sharing tales of mercenary exploits, no doubt. Or trash-talking former employers, comparing notes on pay rates and working conditions.

lol! lol! lol! I should imagine he enjoyed his down time away from the Professor! Laughing
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: An upgrade for Major Bludd!   An upgrade for Major Bludd! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 7:38 am

gibri wrote:
Nice work Alex and Dal!

Maj. Bludd and Carlos...two of a kind!

cheers cheers cheers

Cheers Bri! cheers
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: An upgrade for Major Bludd!   An upgrade for Major Bludd! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 5:44 pm

Excellent work Dal and Alexander.. Major Bludd must be a cousin of the The Black Major ?? Twisted Evil

I'm sure he will be up to no good , enacting Prof Gangrenes evil plans out Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An upgrade for Major Bludd!   An upgrade for Major Bludd! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An upgrade for Major Bludd!
Page 1 of 1