ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of Willie B. Back

Go down 
+4
Rogue-Trooper
somekindajoe
gibri
Professor Gangrene Fan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

The Return of Willie B. Back  Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 11:41 am

Last edited by Blondeactionman on Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

gibri likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 2:15 pm

I actually read the whole of this comic and I really really enjoyed it. It was very clever of Willie to sing a song of all his adventures he’s been on.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 2:30 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I actually read the whole of this comic and I really really enjoyed it. It was very clever of Willie to sing a song of all his adventures he’s been on.

Nice one Alex! really pleased you enjoyed it! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 5:09 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Brilliant return, Dal, just brilliant!!!

Yeah, I think he had that smack coming from Peta...she'll get over it...maybe...

and that song was fantastic, amazing job with those lyrics!!!

Thanks for letting me be a host!

Top return points!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 7:32 pm

cheers  Freakin' awesome!

Move over Lennon and McCartney, there's a new lyricist in town! Boxcar Willie really does need to be the debut act appearing on the new Ammo Arms stage once it's built!

..and to think Joe and Hank thought he was an underground busker! lol!  Well they still don't like him, they say he reminds them of Marvel's groupie side-kick Rick Jones. I guess they aren't music lovers! lol!

The Return of Willie B. Back  Rick

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

gibri likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 11:27 am

gibri wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Brilliant return, Dal, just brilliant!!!

Yeah, I think he had that smack coming from Peta...she'll get over it...maybe...

and that song was fantastic, amazing job with those lyrics!!!

Thanks for letting me be a host!

Top return points!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks Bri! and thanks so much for taking part! Watching Willie B on his journey was a real highlight for me! I thought the inclusion of Hat & Helmet was awesome! as well as all the other characters of GIBri HQ! Really pleased enjoyed Willie B song! bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 11:32 am

somekindajoe wrote:
cheers  Freakin' awesome!

Move over Lennon and McCartney, there's a new lyricist in town! Boxcar Willie really does need to be the debut act appearing on the new Ammo Arms stage once it's built!

..and to think Joe and Hank thought he was an underground busker! lol!  Well they still don't like him, they say he reminds them of Marvel's groupie side-kick Rick Jones. I guess they aren't music lovers! lol!

Ah, Willie has no hard feelings towards Joe & Hank, even if they did think he was an underground busker!  Very Happy  Very Happy , as he said, every HQ has a couple of loose guns! and those two despite this, the boys are still valuable assets to SKJ HQ!
An opening act to the new Ammo Arms? sounds good! and hey not everyone like's all the same music do they? lol! , I guess Willie's Blues/rock style just didn't hit the right note with the boys Laughing Laughing Laughing

Really pleased you enjoyed it Steve!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 6:53 pm

Phew home safe n sound cheers

Love the song lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 10:05 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Phew home safe n sound cheers

Love the song lol!

Cheers Chris! yeah Willie is back safe and sound cheers Pleased you enjoyed his journey and song Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RealSarahdactyl
Action Sailor
RealSarahdactyl

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 5:52 pm

Holy smokes! He has been on one hell of an adventure by the looks of things!!!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 6:21 pm

This is brilliant! In addition to everything else, you write ballads!

I am so ready for COVID to be over so Boxcar Willie can hit the road again! The invitation is open. Or so sez Sooki, at any rate! (She has changed her opinion of Willie's singing and playing now that she's been mentioned in a song!)

Good good stuff here!

Glad Willie made it back to base more or less intact.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 8:02 am

RealSarahdactyl wrote:
Holy smokes! He has been on one hell of an adventure by the looks of things!!!

He certainly clocked up some air miles! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 8:06 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
This is brilliant! In addition to everything else, you write ballads!

I am so ready for COVID to be over so Boxcar Willie can hit the road again! The invitation is open. Or so sez Sooki, at any rate! (She has changed her opinion of Willie's singing and playing now that she's been mentioned in a song!)

Good good stuff here!

Glad Willie made it back to base more or less intact.

Willie is enjoying some down time after being on the road for so long, but I am sure he would be up for hitting the road again at some point bounce . I guess Willie felt he had to write a song to celebrate his road trip and let's face it, Sooki made quite an impression on Willie B! just don't tell Peta! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 7:31 am

This superb Sal, arguably your best to date bounce This must have been some hard work for you to create it so good Sal Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 7:49 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
This superb Sal, arguably your best to date bounce This must have been some hard work for you to create it so good Sal Very Happy

Willie's travels were a huge success, thanks to everyone who took part cheers . He is back home now and enjoying a well deserved break. The only downside was that his travels had to come to an end. Sadly, he never made it to a few more locations along along the way, but maybe they can be achieved, y the next traveling figure? cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 2:06 pm

Sorry I missspelled your name Dal, darn phone spellchecker messed it up. Rolling Eyes

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 8:48 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Sorry I missspelled your name Dal, darn phone spellchecker messed it up. Rolling Eyes

No worries Brandon, it gets me too all the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Willie B. Back    The Return of Willie B. Back  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Willie B. Back
Page 1 of 1