ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vietcong Main Force

Go down 
+3
gibri
FIELD STATION 42
Professor Gangrene Fan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

Vietcong Main Force  Empty
PostSubject: Vietcong Main Force    Vietcong Main Force  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 11:32 pm

Hi all , Here is My Vietcong Main Force figure . You can see he is heavily equipped . The Vietcong Main Force differed from the Vietcong , as they dedicated themselves as soldiers often not returning home for months at a time . The Vietcong tended to work the land by day , and ambush the Americans by night , these were more often the older males in the village , as many of the youths were persuaded or bullied into joining the V.C main forces . I think this is all reworked 21st century stuff . The pack has had the elastic ties and webbing replaced with cotton webbing , added strap and repainted the SKS rifle , Replaced strap and web , and re painted canteen and grenades . I am quite pleased how he has turned out . Hope you like him .

P1100439

P1100433

P1100441

P1100442

P1100444

P1100449

P1100459

P1100457

P1100453

P1100446

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Vietcong Main Force    Vietcong Main Force  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 12:02 am

Your Vietcong Main Force figure sure is heavily equipped. I’m liking your Vietcong Main Force figure.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Vietcong Main Force    Vietcong Main Force  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 12:42 am

This guy looks like someone you would not want to encounter in close-quarters combat, no matter how well equipped you were! I bet he could do more damage with that bayonet than with nearly any of his other weapons.

Probably knew where to put those grenades so they'd do the job most efficiently as well.

Marvelously modeled figure, conveying through detail the relentless intensity (and according to many sources, ruthlessness) of a Vietcong soldier.

Did you serve in Vietnam, Chip? Or know people who did?

PostSubject: Re: Vietcong Main Force    Vietcong Main Force  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 12:53 am

Chip, your attention to detail, together with the weathering and research are really spot on. Another amazing figure of museum quality.  cheers
Can we ever look forward to a group shot or a picture story using all your 'Nam figures ?
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Vietcong Main Force    Vietcong Main Force  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 3:55 am

You are on a serious roll! Another brilliant figure Chip!!!

Barry isn't the only one who's starting to dream of seeing a massive Nam dio from you... Very Happy

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Vietcong Main Force    Vietcong Main Force  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 7:37 am

Another amazing figure Chip! I love the sculpt on this one bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Vietcong Main Force    Vietcong Main Force  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 7:41 pm

Your all very kind , and I really really appreciate the kind words . My time for figure fun could be getting tight soon . I have had major surgery a few months back , and am just now starting to feel well enough to venture out for my other love which is Wildlife Photography . I think going back to work is looming closer too . However the days are getting shorter so will have the odd evenings for Figure Fun . I got a bunch of grunts on the brink of completion .....My North Vietnamese are slacking slightly . I would love to do a photo story , I will see what I can do hopefully in the near future . I love sharing my figures with you guys .

No Dave I never served in the NAM , and not met may vets , but have read countless books , many more than once . I am fascinated by this war , no idea why , but it`s very complimentary of you to come out with that . Thank you .

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Vietcong Main Force    Vietcong Main Force  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 1:32 am

That's a pretty awesome figure
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Vietcong Main Force    Vietcong Main Force  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 3:10 pm

Cool figure Chip... Very Happy

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Vietcong Main Force    Vietcong Main Force  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 4:11 pm

Thanks Peeps . Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Vietcong Main Force    Vietcong Main Force  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vietcong Main Force
Page 1 of 1