ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2

Go down 
+13
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
inntruderr61
JohnnyE4
RealSarahdactyl
TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip
Hawkeye
somekindajoe
Dreadnought
Chip
Glidah Drivah
Rogue-Trooper
Rustygun
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 5:12 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
It's a great looking room.

With relatively little work -- a few more items on the walls, and build a counter -- you could transform the office in to a pub! cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!  You are a trouble maker  lol! lol! lol! lol!

How about one of the little corner ones, like some people have in their homes? Maybe big enough for a bottle and a couple of
glasses along with an ice bucket? The commander could "entertain" a visiting dignitary.

Maybe a huge map on the wall behind the desk? Just spitballing. Wink

Last edited by TNshooter on Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : accidently posted twice-cleaning up the mess)
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 11:02 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Rogue-Trooper wrote:
FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
It's a great looking room.

With relatively little work -- a few more items on the walls, and build a counter -- you could transform the office in to a pub! cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!  You are a trouble maker  lol! lol! lol! lol!

How about one of the little corner ones, like some people have in their homes? Maybe big enough for a bottle and a couple of
glasses along with an ice bucket? The commander could "entertain" a visiting dignitary.

Maybe a huge map on the wall behind the desk? Just spitballing. Wink

Some great ideas there.

I've got a window on order ( thanks Dal lol! ) for the left hand wall. And I have an idea how to make a blind for it....i think.

I like the idea of a small bar for as you said..visiting dignitaries.  In fact you've sparked a bit of an idea in my head for a drinks cabinet in place of the empty bookcase.

Chris

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 12:51 pm

A slightly different view of the study. Rufus now has a phone. A window will be going in behind Rufus...when I have time  lol!
RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 20240302-112110

Chris

BAMComix, TheOneManKid and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 1:52 pm

Brilliant photo R.T , the stuff in the shelves is so interesting and fitting . I wonder if you should put a window on that wall , I think it may distract from what you already have .

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 2:19 pm

Brilliant Chris! that phone is a great addition. The units are looking great, as will the window, once it goes in bounce .
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 2:42 pm

The office is looking classy, now! I love the wood tones of the desk and shelves. The cubbyholes on the shelf are an eye-appealing scale, not too large and not too small. The collection of artifacts is intriguing, and everything looks like something that would be found in an office like this.

Of course, I alway comment on how good the old books look, and I'll do so again: the old books in the low shelf behind the desk are stellar!

Until you get the window installed, perhaps a large framed map on the wall behind the desk? Although the blue color of the walls is nice, so maybe leaving it uncovered is the more aesthetically pleasing choice.

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 1:16 pm

A little behind the scenes style pic.
The rough area marked in black is where the window will go.
The panel marked in red is removable. This will be the only access  other than the window hole itself. So getting a background in behind it is going to be fun  Rolling Eyes
The green arrow shows the lack of access on the side. The gap is only about an inch and a half. And is blocked by a wall support. I'm planning on drilling a hole in the support so that I can slide a light inside.

Operation "Why The Heck Did I Decide To Add A Window" begins tomorrow  lol!

RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 20240317-124702-3

Chris

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 7:06 am

It certainly does look like a tricky operation, but I think if you could slide a strip light (or a row of leds) along the bottom of the gap between the shed wall and office wall, you could be on to winner. I don't however envy you the job of chopping out said window! I shall look forward to seeing it progress!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 4:40 pm

I don't usually buy MAM these days as there not really my thing, but I couldn't resist this fella. I've never seen anything like it before. I'm guessing that Alex is aware of these. He probably even has a few of these guys.

RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 20240404-162957-2
You push a button on his belt and he opens and closes his mouth. Which I thought was pretty cool. I'm going to touch in his eyebrows and give him a proper uniform.
RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 20240404-163003-2

And I couldn't let his buddy sit in the basket all alone. So I brought him home too. He has great articulation for a MAM plus I like MAM with black gloved hands so he will definitely get used.

RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 20240404-163013-2

Chris

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 5:37 pm

Blimey he actually talks lol!
He's got a new uniform too
RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 20240404-171957-2

And his mate is now a member of my urban squad. This frees up a figure that I have an idea for.
RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 20240404-171434-2

Chris

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 5:42 pm

The first mam you have there is called Shouter. His set looks like this
RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 IMG-4865
lol! You think that I probably even have a few of these guys. Well to tell you the truth I don’t have him in my collection because I’m not very keen on him. Chris put batteries somewhere because he’ll have a a number of phrases that he’ll come out with. I’m very pleased to see that MAM with black gloved hands he will definitely get used someday with you lol.

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 5:56 pm

He was shouting his phrases whilst I was trying to get his boots on lol!  And I swear at one point he burped lol!

Chris

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 7:41 pm

Nice picks ups Chris! I remember Kie having the talking chap as a kid!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 7:48 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
He was shouting his phrases whilst I was trying to get his boots on lol!  And I swear at one point he burped lol!

Now Chris wasn’t it actually you that burped and your passing it on as it was mam mmmmm.

Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 9:43 pm

They look great kitted out. cheers

Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 10:27 pm

Cheers fellas cheers

I might play around with the mouthy fellows outfit as I'm not 100% happy with it.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 7:38 pm

Not had much time in the hobby shed lately due to being busy with stuff, but I did manage to swap a few odds n ends around today. This fellow was always Steampunk I've just given him a red shirt and a lovely shiny cravat pin.....not that you can really see it in the pic  lol!

RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 20240411-174258-2

This fellow was originally supposed to be Steampunk, but I think he is more of a western gambler/gunfighter figure. I'm going to make him a string tie and maybe buy a cowboy hat. He will also need a proper gunfighters rig n pistol. Which thanks to Dal I think I will be able to source. I'm undecided about the boots. He will be getting the horse once I make/buy a saddle.
RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 20240411-175117-2

Chris

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 7:58 pm

Both look really smart Chris Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 8:31 pm

Hey Chris, I agree the second fellow looks more like a western type guy. If you get him a horse I think
the boots are just fine. A gun rig and cowboy hat would really set him off. I REALLY like the pocket watch
chain! It makes him look more like a sheriff. bounce

Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 12:05 am

Thanks fellas cheers

Got a gun rig on the way. I might pull the trousers out of the boots and try that.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 6:03 pm

New buttons for the waistcoat. I thought they were more in keeping with his flamboyant gambler style. I also had a go at a western style bow tie.
I found a really nice fella on Ebay who makes western gun rigs amongst other things. So I have one winging it's way to me. Unfortunately the boots won't allow the trousers to go over them as they are too chunky so they will have to stay as they are. Just got to find a hat that I like. There are quite a few on Ebay etc but I'm looking for just the right one.
RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 20240412-145509

Chris

BAMComix, TheOneManKid and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:44 pm

He's coming along nicely, Chris!
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 10:59 pm

Chris, are you familiar with Stevo's Toys? He makes all of the items he sells. Here is the page of his
western hats:

https://stevostoys.com/WESTERN_HATS.htm

Not exactly inexpensive, but a lot of different styles.

Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:03 pm

TNshooter wrote:
Chris, are you familiar with Stevo's Toys? He makes all of the items he sells. Here is the page of his
western hats:

https://stevostoys.com/WESTERN_HATS.htm

Not exactly inexpensive, but a lot of different styles.

I do know that seller. His stuff is amazing. I don't mind his prices...i think they are pretty fair for most things. It's the postage I object to...its crazy. Although he does offer free postage for orders over a certain price so I'm thinking about putting a big order together. Shhhh.... Dont tell SWMBO lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 11:16 pm

Yeah, shipping costs here are terrible. The postal service keeps raising prices. I stopped by the post office
the other day to get some stamps. They had a shelf with boxes that looked like it would fit a standard
boxed figure. Tag underneath said the shipping for that box would be $18 USD. That's crazy.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2   RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RogueTrooper's Collection Part 2
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next