ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   Empty
PostSubject: BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.    BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 9:22 am

BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52635755562_dc28a0037a_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52636268491_a4e073b8ae_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52636268461_562559ec9c_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52636527849_abf6d7a041_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52636749488_cbbb6ae014_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52636268411_0d1e6ee564_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52636527804_85b9883995_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (7) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52636710170_f51a25e4c9_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (Cool by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52636527759_7744ab97f3_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (9) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52636710130_d86a99ee1a_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (10) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52636268341_64946d6340_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (11) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52636710110_8faae7e146_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (12) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   52636268301_aab3acc089_cBAMComix Presents - Hidden in the shadows - Chapter 60 - The past repeating (13) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
ZeroDelta
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ZeroDelta

BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.    BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 10:46 am

Well, short but sweet chapter. Lets see where it goes.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.    BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 1:46 pm

ZeroDelta wrote:
Well, short but sweet chapter. Lets see where it goes.

Thanks for stopping by to read it Zero. I'm hoping to crack on with another chapter over the weekend! More to come soon!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.    BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 4:07 pm

Bravo Dal! cheers
Where's this all leading? Guess I'll have to wait
for next chapter...lol

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.    BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 1:11 pm

I liked how you worked in Diablos's Island base and Kamiko's seizure of it. I think pretty soon, we need to do another joint chapter where Kamiko and Jake are talking and exchanging information.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.    BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 2:03 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Bravo Dal! cheers
Where's this all leading? Guess I'll have to wait
for next chapter...lol

Many thanks Jim! There will be another chapter soon! I am hoping to get started on it next week bounce bounce .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.    BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 2:06 pm

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
I liked how you worked in Diablos's Island base and Kamiko's seizure of it.  I think pretty soon, we need to do another joint chapter where Kamiko and Jake are talking and exchanging information.

Thanks Gary! I really wanted to position Diablos' Island and of course kamiko's seizure of it. A joint chapter would be cool, I could send you some pics r you to me, either way, let me know bounce .

Let me work out a bit of a script and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.    BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 2:13 pm

Peppy episode, moves right along even though it is mostly conversation. The well-composed visual sequences keep the pace moving even though there's not a lot of outright action. Good stuff!

I wonder... scratch ... does Jake have a plan here? While he is convincing Redbox to take another trek in to Dinosaur Valley, he has an advance team trying to flush out the demon. Does Jake have a plan to remove the curse from Redbox, making him mortal again?

PostSubject: Re: BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.    BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.
Page 1 of 1