ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps

Go down 
+8
FIELD STATION 42
TNshooter
Scottish.Actionman.
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
Rogue-Trooper
somekindajoe
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 2:01 pm

I’m really really liking the look of the Hero Force dressed in blue camouflage that you bashed up. I’m also really liking the goldfish gun he’s carrying.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 4:35 pm

The Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
I’m really really liking the look of the Hero Force dressed in blue camouflage that you bashed up. I’m also really liking the goldfish gun he’s carrying.

Thanks Alex and yes I also really like the Hero Force in blue I like these colours here are a couple of boxed versions I have in my collection I sent to Italy for these but they did make it to the UK market for a short while

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 8

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 S-l1600

Cheers Ian

BAMComix, TNshooter and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 5:22 pm

Oh, I really really like the look of the enemy: Devil Force set. Thanks for sharing these sets with us.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 7:43 pm

Really nice looking boxed figures  cheers cheers cheers . I like the fact that you have a good guy figure and a baddie figure. Very nice. I have a few h.m. forces figures and vehicles about somewhere which I kind of remember about when I saw your post.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 8:21 pm

Oh, I really really like the look of the enemy: Devil Force set. Thanks for sharing these sets with us.

That's ok glad to share these and yes I really like the Devil Force he's a knotch up on the HM Armed Forces Enemy figure the red and black look very Ninja/ Devil Twisted Evil Laughing

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 8:51 pm

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Really nice looking boxed figures  cheers cheers cheers . I like the fact that you have a good guy figure and a baddie figure. Very nice. I have a few h.m. forces figures and vehicles about somewhere which I kind of remember about when I saw your post.

Thanks yes these Gig Hero Force are pretty cool even the moulded Paratrooper is awsome, typical Italian fashion designers eh? Cool you have some of the HM Armed Forces they are an underrated figure
Cheers Ian

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 4

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 9:20 pm

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Img_2809
Yes I. Agree with you about the paratrooper outfit looking awesome and very right about Italian designers  lol! lol! lol!     I don't know much about the h.m. forces figures etc. , But I bought a jeep in mind for action man men. But I ended up buying quite a few vehicles and some figures which I haven't really got round to sorting out. I'll post a few photos of just a few of the vehicles and figures and a modern action man and vehicle at the back of the photos Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Img_2808
Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Img_2807
Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Img_2806

Hawkeye and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 12:39 pm

Yes I. Agree with you about the paratrooper outfit looking awesome and very right about Italian designers  lol! lol! lol!     I don't know much about the h.m. forces figures etc. , But I bought a jeep in mind for action man men. But I ended up buying quite a few vehicles and some figures which I haven't really got round to sorting out. I'll post a few photos of just a few of the vehicles and figures and a modern action man and vehicle at the back of the photos 

Nice set of HM Armed Forces you have there, I also have the Fast Pursuit Battle tank, the Jackal personnel carrier and the quad but not too sure about the other Vehicles that you have possibly another toy company, the jeep works better for size with the HMAF than the MAM figure but good set altogether cheers cheers cheers
Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Post reply    Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 10:41 pm

Thanks Ian  cheers .
I must dig them out some time soon. I have quite a few tanks, a few quads, a motorbike, some Jackel's , a snowmobile and the Landrover / jeep.
Speak to you soon Ian.
Very kind regards,
Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 10:40 am

Thanks Ian  cheers .
I must dig them out some time soon. I have quite a few tanks, a few quads, a motorbike, some Jackel's , a snowmobile and the Landrover / jeep.
Speak to you soon Ian.
Very kind regards,
Allan

Hi Allan Sounds like you have a large collection, I too have amassed quite an array of vehicles and figures, the only trouble is the vehicles take up so much room, at the moment my son and I are tyding up the attic I've even started to hang my jets and the likes on the attic ridge beam now Laughing
Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 10:05 pm

Hi Ian , yes it's a very big collection of vam , man, max steel, h&m forces . Although I personally prefer the vam figures and vehicles. I need to try and get into a spare room in the house and set something up. It's not As easy though As I would like though. Your very right about the vehicles taking up so much room. 
Speak to you soon my friend .
Very kind regards,
Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 11:12 pm

All sorts of awesome figures etc. Hawkeye! cheers cheers cheers Nice collection!Very Happy
Nice assortment also Scottish.Actionman! cheers

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 11:43 pm

Thanks Jim cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 8:47 pm

Hi Ian , yes it's a very big collection of vam , man, max steel, h&m forces . Although I personally prefer the vam figures and vehicles. I need to try and get into a spare room in the house and set something up. It's not As easy though As I would like though. Your very right about the vehicles taking up so much room. 
Speak to you soon my friend .
Very kind regards,
Allan

Hi Allan Yes I'm in the same boat I have probably too many different figure types I initially started out collecting Vintage Action Man as this was my favourite childhood toy, but then ended up discovering all the other goodies out there and was very easily drawn in to become the mad collector I am now Crazy lol! Catch you later mate Cheers Ian

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 9:04 pm

Thanks Ian, I know that feeling  Crazy collector. I had a vam basic soldier and a cheaper brand scout car As a kid started . I then started again , much later in life on modern Hasbro action man men and vehicles for a wee while and after I don't remember how many years gap( hot wheels cars and motorbikes for some years back to modern Hasbro action man and then went back to Vam - my personal favourite.
Speak to you soon Ian , my friend  Smile
Cheers, Allan

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 8:49 pm

Thanks Ian, I know that feeling  Crazy collector. I had a vam basic soldier and a cheaper brand scout car As a kid started . I then started again , much later in life on modern Hasbro action man men and vehicles for a wee while and after I don't remember how many years gap( hot wheels cars and motorbikes for some years back to modern Hasbro action man and then went back to Vam - my personal favourite.
Speak to you soon Ian , my friend  Smile
Cheers, Allan

Thanks, Allan I started to pick up the VAM whenever I saw them at the Carboot fairs for my son in the late 80s and early 90s but he didn't really have much interest but I think I was secretly getting them for myself Embarassed Laughing Cheers Ian

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 IMGP3946

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 IMGP3947

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 9:25 pm

Your figures look amazing up on the top shelf , A lot of really nice figure's  cheers cheers cheers I liked the fact I could just see part of the training tower up there to. Very cool indeed. Unfortunately I have a head injury and my memory has never been the same since. Or I would of been able to remember rightly when I have collected throughout my life this far. My Big Brother passed away very suddenly almost a year ago now and I have been collecting a lot more to try and keep myself afloat.  cheers cheers cheers
Speak to you soon my friend Smile

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 9:30 pm

but I think I was secretly getting them for myself. That statement made me laugh and smile from you Hawkeye.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 7:57 pm

Your figures look amazing up on the top shelf , A lot of really nice figure's  cheers cheers cheers I liked the fact I could just see part of the training tower up there to. Very cool indeed. Unfortunately I have a head injury and my memory has never been the same since. Or I would of been able to remember rightly when I have collected throughout my life this far. My Big Brother passed away very suddenly almost a year ago now and I have been collecting a lot more to try and keep myself afloat.  cheers cheers cheers

Thank you Allen Sorry to hear about your brother that must be really hard for you and sorry to hear that you struggle with your injury must have been a bad one, yes collecting is a good thing to focus on and this is a good hobby, The figures in the pictures weren't supposed to be mine but you can tell by the size of my son at the time that he never set that lot up haha and yes the Training tower was there I have a better photo I've posted but the shelf has been changed around Take care mate Cheers Ian

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Old-pics-041

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 8:02 pm

but I think I was secretly getting them for myself. That statement made me laugh and smile from you Hawkeye.

Laughing That statement was a bit of an understatement because who was I trying to kid bounce they all knew they were for me haha James liked the MAM more than the VAM lol! scratch

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Old-pics-042

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 2:58 pm

Sorry to hear about your big brother Scottish.Actionman! I lost my younger sister in 2014...

Hawkeye and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 2:59 pm

Great stuff Hawkeye! cheers

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 3:35 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great stuff Hawkeye! cheers

Thanks Jim it keeps me from under my wife's feet Laughing cheers cheers cheers

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 8:38 pm

Here's some of the latest Characters I've added to my Spectrum Agents project

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 365170901-10161103367933554-4638426913067551339-n

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 365172596-10161103366483554-4921029755494505338-n

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 365211199-10161103366438554-6992694423083093364-n

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 365237576-10161103368078554-4510605997503151220-n

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 9:09 pm

Brilliant work cheers cheers

Captain Black looks particularly evil cheers

Chris

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps   Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pedigree Captain Scarlet Homemade Jerkins and Caps
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next