ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question

Go down 
+6
Scottish.Actionman.
Glidah Drivah
Professor Gangrene Fan
TNshooter
inntruderr61
Hawkeye
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 7:25 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 53373408615_be210f8106_b
Page_1
by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 53373408620_8fea97544a_b
Page_2
by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

That's a real tough choice, Gary! Everyone of them deserves a place in the line up! Rolling Eyes

Scottish.Actionman. likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 7:26 am

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
Here's my 4 figure for the challenge. 4- Cobra Commander.
 Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Img_1441

Great call on the Cobra Commander figure, Allen!

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 1:59 pm

BAMComix wrote:
[center]

That's a real tough choice, Gary! Everyone of them deserves a place in the line up! Rolling Eyes

The point of the exercise Dal, is that with the exception of Alex whose choices were never in much doubt,  Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 1f609 this is SUPPOSED to involve hard choices and to find out what mechanisms were used to make those choices. On the other hand, I was rather surprised that Alex opted to take only five figures and didn't include NO FACE. This being said, he made the reasons for his choices clear, which is what the challenge is really all about.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 8:24 pm

The six figures I've chosen was a difficult one but I've chosen some of my favourites  geek   Suspect  cherry   sunny  pirat    king lol!

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 IMGP4007
Hawkeye

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 350350606-975019120300310-7903100183041614376-n
Captain Black and Captain Scarlet

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 339314081-196140039830852-2893964330408973727-n
Takara Combat Joe

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 IMGP4526
Bowie AVam Insane

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 IMGP7743
And my Mini-ian

French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 8:45 pm

1. Thanks for your contribution and taking the time to think about this. This was meant to be difficult, and for a reason.
2. Would you be bringing any accessories and if so, what?
3. What? No girls? Just kidding.

Hawkeye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 9:15 pm

1. Thanks for your contribution and taking the time to think about this. This was meant to be difficult, and for a reason.
2. Would you be bringing any accessories and if so, what?
3. What? No girls?  Just kidding.

Cheers and the accessories I'd bring would be a long Carabine for Hawkeye, Captain Black and Captain Scarlet would get some wheels, Takara Combat Joe would take his dog and a change of clothes and weapon, Bowie would take his Albums, and Mini-ian would take his chair and telly  Sleep  lol!

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Kitchen-new-Apr-2015-006

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 IMGP2031

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 3

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 IMGP2722

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 379030911-10161193486733554-3393923891158160070-n

BAMComix and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 9:34 pm

Okay. So you would be packing light. Good for you!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 10:36 pm

Hawkeye it makes total sense if you are going away for six months to take six favourites. It’s brilliant to see and a must to take your Mini-ian for six months.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 10:39 pm

If me and dad were going away for six months and staying in a cottage and going out exploring and visiting history things maybe. I would bring these six along with me.
Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 IMG-5970

Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 4:22 pm

Many thanks Gary And Dal my friends  cheers cheers

Hi Gary  cheers ,
Many thanks for the information and the links ,
I Saw them to late the the other night to send you a thank you for sending message , I thought.
I looked at both the links that night. I loved the picture with the Royal Artillery firing off the guns in the field somewhere ( An absolute fantastic photo ), I'm not the best of readers Gary due to my head injury , it feels like as soon as I am reading , I'm forgetting at the same time. It's pretty hard going my friend  cheers
I had to look at the links again before I started this message to re-jog my memory of a gold fish  lol! lol! lol! 
I have 3 Action man 105mm field guns ( in various states) .
I'm gonna have to dig one out for my box of accessories As it would be rude not to considering it's the ammo box for the real life Gun   Wink

Thanks again Gary my friend  cheers 
 For your help with the ammo box and the links, it's Very much appreciated my friend  cheers cheers cheers

I'll speak to you soon Gary my friend  cheers And please read on  cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Hi Dal cheers
Thanks for the compliments on my first 3 choices for this challenge  cheers cheers cheers  I most certainly had to put Mike Powers in the mix of six  Wink As it made complete sense because of eyes 👀 in the sky's ability  lol! lol! lol! 
The next two choices are going to be hard though  scratch scratch .
I'll speak to you soon Dal my friend  cheers And please read above and below .
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Thanks again Gary  cheers And Dal cheers my friends.
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 4:43 pm

Hi there Gary And Dal my friends  cheers cheers , 
I Did try to send a reply to this , But it took 3 attempts and it looked like it was above Ian's 6 figure choices.Not sure , I got confused  scratch scratch scratch
I'm having a bit of a computer illiteracy day today  scratch affraid scratch affraid scratch lol! lol! lol!
Thanks again Gary And Dal my friends  cheers cheers .
I'll speak to you both soon ,
Very kind regards ,
Allan
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 4:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 4:49 pm

Totally correct, Dal. I would not have guessed on this choice. Still, off to a good start, and nice to see that you are doing this in exactly the spirit and style I was hoping you would, given your means. Top notch.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 8:21 pm

Excellent choice Dal  cheers my friend  cheers ,
I'm still not sure of everyone's figures yet but after reading this post, It made complete sense to have this figure in your selection of six  cheers A very useful figure for the team of 6
I'll speak to you soon Dal my friend And look forward to seeing the rest of the team when assembled  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 10:40 pm

Great choices everyone! cheers  Enjoyed all the photos! cheers
This was tough cause enjoy all my Gijoes! Very Happy
I would take my 4 basic Gijoe fighting men which would represent the 4 branches of the Armed Forces here in the USA... Action Soldier, Action Marine, Action Pilot, Action Sailor! cheers
Then I would throw in my 2 snow Gijoes in case it snowed... lol! I could play in the snow... lol!
And I would bring along my Gijoe footlocker! Very Happy

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 40708610
Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 40711310
Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 40648610

BAMComix and Scottish.Actionman. like this post

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 10:53 pm

Thanks for contributing. This was meant to be a tough challenge.
Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 11:04 pm

Excellent choices Jim my friend  cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 7:29 am

Totally correct, Dal. I would not have guessed on this choice. Still, off to a good start, and nice to see that you are doing this in exactly the spirit and style I was hoping you would, given your means. Top notch.

Savanna was thrilled to be picked, now she is just waiting to see who she will be spending the next six months with Razz . I wanted to try and stay within the fun aspect of the challenge, I've been enjoying the selection process. More to come soon! bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 7:31 am

I'm still not sure of everyone's figures yet but after reading this post, It made complete sense to have this figure in your selection of six  cheers A very useful figure for the team of 6
I'll speak to you soon Dal my friend And look forward to seeing the rest of the team when assembled  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Cheers Allen! Yeah, the whole point of the thread is to have fun with the selection of our own personal six. more of my motley crew to come soon! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:04 am

BAMComix wrote:
Very kind regards ,
Allan

Cheers Allen! Yeah, the whole point of the thread is to have fun with the selection of our own personal six. more of my motley crew to come soon! bounce bounce bounce

I would add to that, that the preposition is that during those six months, you will have an internet connection wherever you are and intend to post images on this forum.  You will NOT be able to purchase or receive any new figures, so any pics you post must be using the six figures you choose.  It might be easier for individuals who just like to take their figures outside and take pictures of them in a outdoor setting, but much harder for those of us like Dal or Dave or I, who tend to use them to tell stories and produce comics. We have to think ahead which figures would we most be able to use or MUST have to produce the stories we think we might produce during that time.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:29 am

Okay Dal I’m really really liking your thinking of your first six to being the mechanic of BAM HQ. She’s the perfect choice to start off your six. Has she packed her mechanic overalls? Really looking forward to seeing the others that you will pick.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 4:04 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Another surprise.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 4:13 pm

lol! @ Dal

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 4:15 pm

drunken Oh my goodness! That's hilarious, the way poor Cap is getting increasingly plastered from one panel to the next! Well done!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question   Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six Action Figures for Six Months Challenge Question
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next