ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover

Go down 
+23
Wolf_Soldier64
action bob
Rossini
TheOneManKid
somekindajoe
SlackElastic
ak615
gibri
Reddragon
peterodgers
Sparklebudgie
Joe_White
REDDOG1
Beatlefan
TALLY HO
inntruderr61
lumarshall
Captian action
Sgt_Elias
Professor Gangrene Fan
zulu1
Jet-
AManfromcoalville
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:04 pm

Captian action wrote:
looks a real go anywhere kinda beast ! cheers cheers cheers 

Thanks Jay !
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Wow! I bet Palitoy are turning in it's grave - that's what the Landrover should have looked like! It does really look fantastic now it's finished. Or should that read "finished", as in there might be a few tweaks here and there when you think of something else to put on it?  Very Happy 

Those wheels really suit it.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:16 pm

peterodgers wrote:
Wow!  I bet Palitoy are turning in it's grave - that's what the Landrover should have looked like!  It does really look fantastic now it's finished.  Or should that read "finished", as in there might be a few tweaks here and there when you think of something else to put on it?   Very Happy 

Those wheels really suit it.

Hey many thanks Pete !, I am pleased that you like it  Very Happy . Yes I suppose you are right, maybe a few minor tweaks in the future, but I am more than happy with it  cheers 
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:24 pm

Outstanding Dal! If anyone on AMMO was going to have a monster truck it was always going to be Jake! lol! 

It looks quite a beast! Great pics of it in action in darkest Birmingham too!

Is Mike hoping to bag some wild game? Maybe the owner of the undies Andy noticed? lol! 

Quite a Vee-Hickle!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:58 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Outstanding Dal! If anyone on AMMO was going to have a monster truck it was always going to be Jake! lol! 

It looks quite a beast! Great pics of it in action in darkest Birmingham too!

Is Mike hoping to bag some wild game? Maybe the owner of the undies Andy noticed? lol! 

Quite a Vee-Hickle!

Thanks Steve !  lol! lol! lol! , I hope the boys don't run into the owner of those undies !!  lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:38 pm

You have done a fantastic job Dal, it looks brilliant mate  bounce bounce bounce 

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Reddragon wrote:
You have done a fantastic job Dal, it looks brilliant mate  bounce bounce bounce 

Very Happy , cheers Taff !, really pleased that you like it  cheers 
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:39 pm

looks good Dal,  Twisted Evil lots of nice touches and accessories... looks the painted rivets fella  affraid 

Smile
Slack
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:11 pm

All I can say is wow! And it was well worth the suspense mate!! I wish could have seen your first jeep custom finished too! Smile lol

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:11 am

Beautiful work, Dal!!!

She came out great!!! I love that color green. Everything looks fantastic and love the decals too.

Such a great feeling when a big project like this comes to a close, but now you won't know what to do with all your time.  Wink 

Brian
 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:13 am

I feel your pain not be able to have any Action Man time for a long few weeks Dal Sad but I'm glad that you manged to update your thread on your lady and she looks fantastic, your vehicle kitbashing skills are coming on brilliantly Wink. Fantastic photo shots of your lady um your Land Rover.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:29 am

SlackElastic wrote:
looks good Dal,  Twisted Evil lots of nice touches and accessories... looks the painted rivets fella  affraid 

Smile
Slack

Cheers slack  cheers , it was good fun and sometimes frustrating, but well worth it in the end. (Many thanks for the wheels mate  cheers , couldn't have done it without ya!)
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:30 am

Rossini wrote:
All I can say is wow! And it was well worth the suspense mate!! I wish could have seen your first jeep custom finished too! Smile lol

Many thanks ross  cheers , yes I kept a close eye on the mil while this build was going on !  lol! 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:32 am

gibri wrote:
Beautiful work, Dal!!!

She came out great!!! I love that color green. Everything looks fantastic and love the decals too.

Such a great feeling when a big project like this comes to a close, but now you won't know what to do with all your time.  Wink 

Brian
 cheers cheers cheers 

Wow thanks Brian! I agree the feeling of finishing something like this is very rewarding. I must admit tho, I had lots of fantastic help with advice, ideas and donated parts too. I am really pleased that you liked the finished item  cheers 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:33 am

Ackie88 wrote:
I feel your pain not be able to have any Action Man time for a long few weeks Dal Sad but I'm glad that you manged to update your thread on your lady and she looks fantastic, your vehicle kitbashing skills are coming on brilliantly Wink. Fantastic photo shots of your lady um your Land Rover.  

Thanks Alex !, it has been a very rewarding experience  cheers 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:35 am

and now a quick re cap

Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Page_1_zps4dacb188
Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Page_2_zps4cfe8166
Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Page_3_zps01054b1d
Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Page_4_zpsf9f8479b
Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Page_5_zps0dab827e
Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Page_6_zps608766a4
Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Page_7_zps67c96b8a
Back to top Go down
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:55 am

Great stuff Dal.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:01 am

ak615 wrote:
Great stuff Dal.

thanks Andy  cheers 
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:12 am

Nice how-to-history comic Dal, considering how smashed and phark'd it was at the start (and it was toast affraid )  this is the sort of thread that inspires others to have a go.. good work fella.. came out great! clown 
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:11 am

I'm really loving how-to-history comic on how Lady became her beautiful Land Rover Wink.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:58 pm

SlackElastic wrote:
Nice how-to-history comic Dal, considering how smashed and phark'd it was at the start (and it was toast affraid )  this is the sort of thread that inspires others to have a go.. good work fella.. came out great! clown 

Cheers slack  Very Happy , I hope it does inspire others to have a go, if it wasn't for fellow collecters such as zulu1 (Tony), I never would have had a go myself  cheers . It is a lot of fun  cheers 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:58 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
I'm really loving how-to-history comic on how Lady became her beautiful Land Rover Wink.

Many thanks Alex, you are very kind. I am pleased that you enjoyed the comic  cheers 
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:59 pm

A great build history Dal! As Slack said, an inspiration to other to save old VAM vehicles. Indeed if I ever come across a Landy like that I'll think of this thread, roll up my sleeves....and send the wreck to you along with a begging letter asking if you'll fix it up for me! lol! 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:17 pm

That is an inspiring build Dal, especially the DIY chassis and the private plate, I'm now thinking stretch limo jeep for the whole team with the plate 'Tom K 1'... Razz 

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:57 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
A great build history Dal! As Slack said, an inspiration to other to save old VAM vehicles. Indeed if I ever come across a Landy like that I'll think of this thread, roll up my sleeves....and send the wreck to you along with a begging letter asking if you'll fix it up for me! lol! 

pmsl! cheers steve !  bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover   Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Kinda Monster - Project Land Rover
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next