ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-painting old Fuzz heads

Go down 
+12
Captian action
Wolf_Soldier64
TheOneManKid
ghost recon
clivvers
blueboxier
inntruderr61
BAMComix
Joe90
Paintedhead5121
Sparklebudgie
brownboots
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:05 am

brownboots wrote:
The grippers are Cots, I'm painting them an Asian skin tone to match the tone on the MoA head. I promised
red dragon a re-paint so this head and hands will be winging it's way to him, he has plans for it........ooh!

After these I'm going to attempt an EE Man of Asia...which will be a trickier job......wish me some luck!

Thank you all for the encouragement.......it is appreciated!
The secrets out! Reddragon has something big planned!  cheers  I can't wait to see the final result  bounce

Fab customs, Paul!   Very Happy

This is how I imagine Action Man would look these days if he was back on the shelves again  cheers
The grey haired mature Action Man ( The old man - 'Country Life magazine' ) is a stunning custom and a fave of mine! I've seen him before..
That painted head sculpt is something special, it's the realistic skin tone!  Very Happy

Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:07 am

These might be the best of both worlds! The all business PH sculpts, and the KFGs that can hold the weapons or gear.

-Nate
Back to top Go down
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:50 pm

As well as my Man of Asia re-paints I'm having a stab at using up some uni's that have long
been gathering dust. This one I've had planned for a while. It's still only half done so here is my
WIP for an Indian Chief.

needs some work and some war paint, but what the hey...........
Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Redindianchief_zpsbe12d78d

WIP for Japanese Secret Service, head is just placed on a body.
Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 AAAAMOAJapancop_zps048f24b8
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:04 pm

They look gret BB!  cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:37 am

The Japanese guy could have performed perfectly in "You only live twice". It sports even the period look!!! cyclops 
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:16 am

superb work BB !! outstanding !!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:39 am

Nice one bb!  cheers 

Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Outstanding work Paul As Always Very Happy 

Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Great thread BB & very nice work my friend.

Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:43 pm

Still dabling with the Indian...here's a little bit more...

Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Indianblankflat_zps93a8cbdf

Ill finish him, I promise Dal!!!
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:04 pm

Great work Paul Smile

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:40 pm

looks good enough to be a palitoy ad back in the day , fantastic bb

Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Nice job what type of paint did you use for this and how did you get the old flock off  cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
zulu1
Painted Head
zulu1

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:43 pm

BB , you can control his flyaway hair by warm washing with shampoo and using conditioner and combing through his syrup - Zulu 2 does this with her sindys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:08 pm

he looks fantastic
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:23 am

Looks very impressive mate , Well done.

Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Nice job what type of paint did you use for this and how did you get the old flock off  cheers Ian

The paint is Citadel (Games Workshop) the colour is Bugmans Glow.The flock was a combo of sanding and scraping the
Head out of hot soapy water....and it was a right job to get off too!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:27 pm

superb work Paul !! outstanding mate  cheers 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Saturday night down the Old Kent Road..
.. "Watch out, you're now in Injun territory!"  That's going to be one hell of a drop onto a mounted 7th Cavalry soldiers back!  lol!

Nice studio shot bb! You're the master when it comes to photos like this! cheers cheers  cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-painting old Fuzz heads   Re-painting old Fuzz heads - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-painting old Fuzz heads
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2