ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak

Go down 
+5
clivvers
Beatlefan
blueboxier
Captian action
BAMComix
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Empty
PostSubject: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 8:44 am

Name:
Brandon

Online name:
BrandontheFigureFreak

Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak 9706087d-3b98-42ef-9cff-3b404ffa804a

Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak 541px-United_States_orthographic_projection

First Vam/Joe/Mam or 1/6 figure:
It is really hard to say. I got a pretty Barbie back in the 80s (don't have a clue which one she was), however, My first 12" G.I. Joe figure was G.I. JOE (v1A) which was a special mail-in figure in 1994. It was intended to be a replica of the original vintage 12" - 1/6 scale figures and was only and exclusively offered as a 30th anniversary figure.
Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak 35110

What was your favourite figure as a kid, and do you still own him?
I had a few from He-Man & Faker by Mattel and Godzilla 1985 by Imperial and Sgt. Slaughter G.I. Joe but really I had many favorites and yes I still have them but they are in storage at the moment.

Favourite figure now?
Now that is so hard for Me to decide. It really goes back any forth with many of My 1/6 official figures and especially My 1/6 kitbashes.

Most desired item?
I must say at the moment it is a Nazis sword!

What will you do with your collection as you get older?
Oh I plan on keeping them for a long time.

What does your wife/girlfriend/partner think of your collection/hobby?
At the moment, I do not a loving companion. I do hope to one day to meet Ms. Right and that she will understand all about Me and accept My hobbies!

Do you set yourself a budget?
I do but man it is very difficult doing so.

Worst Vam/Joe/Mam or 1/6 figure?
I am totally not opinionated like that, sure there is some better and/or more fun than other figures because of various reasons but this does not make them worse.

Views on 40th reproductions?
Since I do not own any ActionMan figures I really can't express extreme detailing in saying of what I think, however, for the pics and collections that I have seen of them I must say they do look great and hold their own great and distinctive ways compared to other 1/6 figures on the market

Worst item of the Vam/Joe/Mam or 1/6 range?
Again, I am totally not opinionated like that, sure there is some better and/or more fun than other figures because or various reason but this does not make them worse.

Best thing about collecting Vam/Joe/Mam or 1/6 figures?
There are many things I like about it. The best thing is IMO is that you can create your favorite character from a media franchise, your favorite kind of woman or just something in your mind out of the blue. It is awesome that you can get it, make it and hold it in your hands and think and say......wow, I did this!!!!!!!!!

Do you think your collection will be collectible in the future?
I certainly hope so. Everybody has different views on things on a value standpoint but in My case, My 1/6 figures are priceless especially My kitbashes!

If you did not collect Vam/Joe/Mam or 1/6 figures what would you collect?
Really not sure. I do collect other figures in different scales, books, coins and among other stuff again, not really sure.

What AM/Joe outfit or set would you like to have seen released?
I don't know, I don't keep up with unreleased 1/6 prototypes.

Do you have a/What is your favourite section of AMMO?
My favorite section of AMMO is the 1/6 kitbashes. Nominees are 1/6 collections and Off Topic.

Why do you like AMMO ?
Because its a cool place to be and I can show people from across the world My collections not to mention that the people on this board are very nice! cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 8:45 am

Great interview Brandon! and a fab read bounce . Always great to learn more about your interests mate cheers
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:54 am

Great interview Brandon

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenNovembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:10 am

what coins do you collect brandon

Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Great interview Brandon. Good to hear more about you and your amazing and varied collection.

Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Volgan10
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Well done Brandon! Another great interview, and very intresting to read. cheers

You're like me, I like all kinds of action figures! Sometime soon I will be supporting the 1/6 section on here Wink

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Nice read Brandon! Very Happy

Flock Head (Hard Hands)
Tof

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 am

thanks for this interview!!

http://forumdugroupactionjoe.xooit.fr/index.php
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:03 pm

I'v just read your interview Bradon and it was a great read, I really liked the part when you said (typed) The best thing is IMO is that you can create your favorite character from a media franchise, your favorite kind of woman or just something in your mind out of the blue. Because I totally agree on all of what you said (typed). Since your a huge 1/6 scale fan I bet your a member of the One Sixth Warrior Forum.

Thank's for sharing Bradon ;-).

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:11 pm

clivvers wrote:
Sometime soon I will be supporting the 1/6 section on here Wink

1/6 scale collecting is one very expensive hobby lol.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
clivvers wrote:
Sometime soon I will be supporting the 1/6 section on here Wink

1/6 scale collecting is one very expensive hobby lol.
I know it is Ackie, I was lucky to find some 1/6 figures at very cheap prices, like £1-3 each! Smile

BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks so much Dal cheers

Thanks to all you guys Very Happy

blueboxier wrote:
what coins do you collect brandon
I collect the usual and regular US coins and especially the ones with Lady Liberty (Statue of Liberty) and also various US collections or anything i find like even tokens for instance! I hope that helps Smile

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 pm

thanks for the reply brandon i collect uk pre 1971 and i have about 20 ancient roman coins too

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 2:15 pm

blueboxier wrote:
thanks for the reply brandon i collect uk  pre 1971 and i have about 20 ancient roman coins too

Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak   Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Novembers Interview - Brandonthefigurefreak
Page 1 of 1