ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have the technology to rebuild him!!!

Go down 
+5
somekindajoe
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
BAMComix
Sparkys6887
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Empty
PostSubject: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:42 pm

Wo Hooo. Steve Austin is now complete with replacement socks and arm skin. The last pieces of the jigsaw and they arrived today were the bionic chips. Thanks Steve (SKJ) for the lead.

We have the technology to rebuild him!!! E64944FE

We have the technology to rebuild him!!! 2C1937A9

We have the technology to rebuild him!!! CA98E72D
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 pm

looks good Mark

Glad you have him finished - does the skin roll up OK? - need the skin/chips for my guys - can you send a link to where you got them from

Cheers

Paul.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:06 pm

he looks fantastic Mark cheers cheers cheers , well done on re building him, top job Very Happy .

Hey Paul I do not have a link but if you type in on ebay bionic arm skin, it pops up mate, hope this helps cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:36 pm

What a dollar re building Sparkys6887, he looks six in a million. Very Happy
Well done.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Thanks Dal, you too Alex. Glad you like him.

Hi Paul. Glad you like him. The arm skin is great and rolls up fairly easily. It's a little fidly to fit.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SMDM-SIX-MILLION-DOLLAR-MAN-RUBBER-ARM-SKIN-JUST-LIKE-THE-ORIGINAL-SKIN-/230899778150?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item35c2b30266

The bionic chips are amazing and only $11.00 posted. Bobby Horne is the guy

aadesign@nctc.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Thanks for the info Mark - much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Great rebuild job! cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Great Rescue mission Mark! He now looks the proverbial million dollars..six times over!
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Thanks Jim. You to Steve. He wouldn't be half as good without those bionic chips :-)
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Mark I am so glad that my old Steve went to you mate, you ave gone above and beyond re building him. It really makes me happy to know he is in a good home and part of an awesome collection cheers , well done mate
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Means a lot to me that he was yours Dal. Thanks again mate.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Great post Mark, he looks superb! I have decided to start collecting these figures and have been watching a few bits on ebay recently.

Steve, Oscar Goldman and Maskatron were some of my favourite toys as a youngster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Great stuff! I'm not a collector, but I do have a couple of boxed accessories, I'll have to dig them out. Anyone have a reprint catalog, I may have more, but don't know what goes with what!

Rick
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:16 pm

I am sure there will be plenty of buyers waiting Rick
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Great job mark very well done :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Is this what you are after, Rick?
http://www.plaidstallions.com/kenner/77smdm.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 am

akumulator wrote:
Is this what you are after, Rick?
http://www.plaidstallions.com/kenner/77smdm.html

Yes, Thanks! I have the Critical Assignment legs MIB and the arms in box less the oxygen one. Anyone interested? Boxes are a bit beat, parts like new.

I'll take $30 for the lot, 2 leg boxes, one empty, one with badly torn cellophane has all 3 legs shorts and instructions. Arm set missing the oxygen arm, but still in a just OK box with instructions.

Thanks again, Rick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:25 pm

cant believe I missed this Rick

I'll take em! - you still interested in the SOTW Brit Infantry stuff I posted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:58 am

Yes, let's make a deal!

Rick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:16 am

Sure thing Rick. Pm me when you are ready to do the deal
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Paul
I have these from Bobby Horne....LMK if you need them....Walter
We have the technology to rebuild him!!! 051
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 am

Paul your arm modulars are sent....Sorry I could not get an across the pond tracking number...They will be there soon....Walter
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:30 pm

cheers walter

tyey will certainly find a use in the toy room ;-)
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Fantastic Walt, how much are they for a set ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have the technology to rebuild him!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next