ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/6 figures : Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, Phicen, Barbie

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have the technology to rebuild him!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Medic
Walter1965

We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Hey Dal,I think that they were selling for ten bucks....I got the ones that I sent Paul for free in a you scratch my back I'll scratch yours deal...I looked on Ebay US today and do not see them...I know a few people that are still in touch with Bob Horn....I will talk to them to see if he is still making them....Cheers Walter
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:48 pm

thanks Walt, just let me know how you get on mate, thanks cheers 

Action Soldier
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:45 am

I just bought a DVD set ... I cannot wait

We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Bond0010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:23 am

Great stuff Len

All seasons or just starting on 1 for now?
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:25 am

Sounds great Len. I've watched some in you tube and the incredible Hulk too. Great fun :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Bond007ca
Action Soldier
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:28 am

All and it wasnt cheap but ill start on 1 lol.... Wife can only handle it in doses

We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Bond0010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:27 am

Bond007ca wrote:
All and it wasnt cheap but ill start on 1 lol.... Wife can only handle it in doses

funny that - I picked up the 1st season of the bionic woman this morning - cant wait to start watching it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:18 pm

very good,Ive got the Six Million Dollar man and Maskertron .
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Landing Signal Officer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Thanks mate. I loved my SMDM as a child Smile This one was Dal's childhood one. Sadly he had to be sold to help pay for our last house move. Hopefully one day I will get another. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have the technology to rebuild him!!!   We have the technology to rebuild him!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have the technology to rebuild him!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Collections-
Jump to: