ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ

Go down 
+12
SlackElastic
Gunner Munro
Jet-
ghost recon
Beatlefan
gibri
Rogue-Trooper
somekindajoe
Hawkeye
clivvers
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:59 am

Flockin' 'ell.... that's mahuusive!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:03 pm

That heli is now the Queen Bee of Dal's vehicles, and a very desirable piece to hang from the bedroom ceiling cheers

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:25 pm

SlackElastic wrote:
Flockin' 'ell.... that's mahuusive!!! affraid

lol! lol! lol! It is a beast slack! Still debating whether to suspend it from the ceiling Suspect .

It is that Clive! I am pleased I was able to get one cheers
Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 10:07 pm

Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 15219510
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 10:18 pm

Nice Heli thierry!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:21 am

Great looking helicopter mate!, thanks for sharing cheers
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 11:56 pm

Shocked Oh! The arrival of the helicopter that we got a glimpse of in the current Dinosaur Valley story!

You're right, this thing is immense! Does it disassemble for storage?

Nicely detailed, quite realistic, and enormous! What an outstanding 1:6 scale vehicle!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 7:57 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Shocked Oh! The arrival of the helicopter that we got a glimpse of in the current Dinosaur Valley story!

You're right, this thing is immense! Does it disassemble for storage?

Nicely detailed, quite realistic, and enormous! What an outstanding 1:6 scale vehicle!

Thanks Dave! yeah it does breakdown quite easily for storage, which is handy as it really is big! They are not that easy to find here in the UK, but well worth it if you do find one bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 2:50 am

Just mining the archives today and saw your marvellous 'copter!
All 1/6 scale vehicles are HUGE!
Very envious of course, but also noticed that your pilot is remarkably like my own "Jason"....the one who is always intentionally ruining just about every shot he's in.
See here at far left:

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10344-warning-jason-ruining-the-shot-again?highlight=jason#133881

Hope your bloke is better behaved than mine!

Yours talks? I may have to strip-search my feller for any battery covers.
Don't remember ever having him fully undressed.
It would be just like him to be playing dumb all this time!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 7:56 am

LeStryge wrote:
Just mining the archives today and saw your marvellous 'copter!
All 1/6 scale vehicles are HUGE!
Very envious of course, but also noticed that your pilot is remarkably like my own "Jason"....the one who is always intentionally ruining just about every shot he's in.
See here at far left:

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t10344-warning-jason-ruining-the-shot-again?highlight=jason#133881

Hope your bloke is better behaved than mine!

Yours talks? I may have to strip-search my feller for any battery covers.
Don't remember ever having him fully undressed.
It would be just like him to be playing dumb all this time!

Very Happy Very Happy I don't know much about him Barry in truth, he came from GIBri. He does talk though cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 11:51 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy  I don't know much about him Barry in truth, he came from GIBri. He does talk though cheers
Right!
I'll definitely sort through my currently packed away collection, find Jason, drag him out and subject him to a strip search.
If that little bugger CAN indeed talk, then he's got a lot of apologising and explaining to do. lol!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:30 am

At this point, my memory is definitely suspect, IIRC being the operative expression...

Hasbro didn't have too many different sculpts, but they had added a few more than the one (Joe) or two (Foreign) or three (the Japanese.) Still they only had a handfull of different sculpts and "somebody" came up with some names for them, like one was called peanut head. This particular figure I remember as being called the "WWII" head sculpt.

First I saw him was as the GIJCC club exclusive figure the WWII D-day Ranger (I don't think he talked?) then later they released a WWII Taking MP figure. Just can't remember the battery situation, but I do remember he has a push button on his back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 6:42 am

Still looking for mine....(my house is currently one huge unholy mess as I prepare to shift) but I do know that the head sculpt and paint job are identical to the one you gifted Dal.
I suppose it all depends if mine is the original release (non-talking) or the later vocal version?
Obviously he doesn't have a moving mouth like another of my blokes that I kitbashed into the cowboy.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 2:50 am

Awesome. I want one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ   Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Littlebird helicopter lands at BAM HQ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2