ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.

Go down 
+11
TNshooter
FIELD STATION 42
Gunner Munro
Porky
Rogue-Trooper
Chip
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
Dreadnought
TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip
somekindajoe
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 8:53 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Nice posing, a believable stance, good sense of balance and agility.

Love that background. The floor is really well done, with the loose and broken tiles! Looks long-abandoned.

But if the place is long abandoned... what is she doing there, and why is she on high alert?

Or is this where she goes to practice with her pistols?

Those are great hands! They work perfectly with the new uniform!

bounce bounce bounce  Cheers Dave! Really pleased you enjoyed the pics. The tiles are made from of cuts of hardboard chopped up into tile size pieces then glued to a board. I painted them, then dry-brushed them to give them an age appearance. I used pepper in the gaps to give them a growth type look. The hands are from a Ghost figure I had years ago, not sure what happened to the figure scratch
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 8:54 am

Chip wrote:
Did you post or show me Harley earlier ? Anyway she looks great , I think one of your best looking figures since the female dyed phicen Jedi you created .

It's possible you may have seen them in chat the other day Chip? Wow, best since the jedi, thats a great compliment my friend, thank you!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 8:59 am

Okay, so onto a new unexpected project. For some reason, a head I had, a kimi 007, the one I use for Tabi, suddenly developed blue spot! Shocked , Very much like what old Action Man & Joe head's get. I was extremely peeved to say the least! especially as Tabi is one of my faves. I do have a second Kimi 007 head, but like a lot of AM & Joe heads, it wasn't identical? I figured, after trying to remove the stains and failing, the only way forward was a repaint. The blue spots were just in her hair line on her brow and were quite large. If the re-paint hadn't worked, the she would have to of had tattoo's Laughing . So anyway, here she is now.

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 52458268944_ea8b48e1a5_cTabi by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 52460222480_41a10acb5c_cSisters. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Porky
Eagle Eyes
Porky

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 11:21 am

Coulda made her a Zombie of course... Laughing

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 4:20 pm

Porky wrote:

I was thinking a patient at a leper colony! Razz

Oh well, nothing that a little makeup won't cover.

It's not like anyone is looking at her forehead anyway. Twisted Evil

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 2:10 am

She looks great Dal. Some time ago I had read of a way to remove the blue or green stains in heads,
but it was so long ago I don't remember the remedy. Crying or Very sad

Anyway, knowing the right paint for flesh tones would be great to know. Can you point me in the right
direction?

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 7:08 am

Thanks guys for the comments bounce . The paint Daryl, s Citadel paint that I mixed to get the right shade cheers .
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 3:53 pm

Hey Dal,
the female agents look great - especially Harley Quinn.. but she is gonna have some grass stains on that White gear lol!

Tabi's repaint is great.. Cool Looking forward to who comes next.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 7:08 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
Hey Dal,
the female agents look great - especially Harley Quinn.. but she is gonna have some grass stains on that White gear lol!

Tabi's repaint is great.. Cool Looking forward to who comes next.

Thanks Steve! White may be a problem for her to keep clean! lol! . More soon.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 8:20 am

Porky wrote:

lol! lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 8:20 am

I’m really liking the group shot at the end.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 10:16 am

The Robot King wrote:
I’m really liking the group shot at the end.

Thanks Alex cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 12:11 pm

I've been working on a few female upgrades, here is Sonja's new look. Most of the outfit came as a set, boots, cloak, and swords all sold separately Very Happy.

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 52506035733_daeb1055d2_cSonia Black Assassin (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 52505483626_c59c59ac62_cSonia Black Assassin (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 52504997832_c446c25919_cSonia Black Assassin (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 52505961520_a7ccf52b18_cSonia Black Assassin (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 52505483476_7e2586e50e_cSonia Black Assassin (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 52505961440_bc8391295c_cSonia Black Assassin (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

TNshooter likes this post

Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 1:11 pm

She's going full-on Medieval!

Or is it Modern Medieval?

Whatever this look is called, it suits her.

Will this incarnation of Sonja be part of your current crew, or are you developing a separate Fantasy Epoch timeline?

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 12:54 am

She looks great Dal! The head sculpt is perfect for this type of character, she has a very intense look in her eyes.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 7:00 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
She's going full-on Medieval!

Or is it Modern Medieval?

Whatever this look is called, it suits her.

Will this incarnation of Sonja be part of your current crew, or are you developing a separate Fantasy Epoch timeline?

Cheers Dave! Sonja will remain in her current role withing BAM-HQ, the first genesis soldier. I wanted to give her a look of a silent assassin cheers .
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 7:01 am

TNshooter wrote:
She looks great Dal! The head sculpt is perfect for this type of character, she has a very intense look in her eyes.

Cheers Daryl! I still need to add a few pieces to finish her off, but really pleased you like her.
Back to top Go down
Kimono Troop Command
French Resistance
Kimono Troop Command

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 1:33 am

The girls look awesome, Dal. As always. Tabi is my fave. Maybe that's why I have a version or also.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 2:10 am

Wow that some red hair Dal! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 7:04 am

Kimono Troop Command wrote:
The girls look awesome, Dal. As always. Tabi is my fave. Maybe that's why I have a version or also.

Thank you, Gary! I have to agree, Tabi is up there as a fave for me too bounce . Gotta say, I really like Bambi too Wink
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 7:05 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Wow that some red hair Dal! cheers

Indeed! It's even more striking in person, Jim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 8:26 am

Okay Dal, I’m really really liking Sonja's new look. She’s looking very cloak and dagger or in her case cloak and ninja sword. I can picture her staring in her own comic or movie. All very well photographed but my favourite especially is this one.
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 EA3-AE5-C6-67-B9-439-E-BEA7-042-AE501-C869

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 2:23 pm

Figured I'd post this here as a few of the genesis females have new looks,

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 52751646028_4f9f5d4a73_cGenesis sisters. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 52751646078_116fdb3ee6_cGenesis Females file pic. by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 5:50 pm

Loving the new looks of each genesis female, I’m also loving the genesis female group picture.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 8:01 pm

Well hello ladies cheers The girls are looking great as is the study. Nice work Dal cheers

Chris

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next