ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.

Go down 
+11
TNshooter
FIELD STATION 42
Gunner Munro
Porky
Rogue-Trooper
Chip
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
Dreadnought
TheNewGIjOEwithKungFuGrip
somekindajoe
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 9:47 am

The Toxic Robot Fan wrote:
Loving the new looks of each genesis female, I’m also loving the genesis female group picture.

Cheers Alex! bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 9:48 am

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Well hello ladies cheers The girls are looking great as is the study. Nice work Dal cheers

many thanks Chris! great to see you popping in cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 11:03 pm

They are lookin good Dal! cheers

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 8:23 am

A while ago I stripped my Lola head with the intention of re-rooting it. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get the hang of re-rooting. I should imagine t was because the plastic the head was made from was very hard. Anyway, I deciding to contact a friend I know, Jacalls from flickr,

www.flickr.com/photos/jacqalls/

She is an extremely talented lady at re-rooting and she manage to rescue my Lola head for me. She re-rooting her in blonde with shades of pink in highlights. I'm extremely pleased with how she turned out.

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 52785400739_3a8c95793b_cLola - Assassin (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 52785616918_75ce63e094_cLola - Assassin (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 52784612117_161fb45cd0_cLola - Assassin (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 52785400504_1896a71d60_cLola - Assassin (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 52785559810_8e693b9d62_cLola - Assassin (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 11:06 am

She looks great Dal. I had an ex lady friend, also a toy collector, who decided she would
re-root some dolls (not 1/6). I watched her working on one, and it seemed like a lot of work.
I personally wouldn't want to try that myself.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 11:10 am

TNshooter wrote:
She looks great Dal. I had an ex lady friend, also a toy collector, who decided she would
re-root some dolls (not 1/6). I watched her working on one, and it seemed like a lot of work.
I personally wouldn't want to try that myself.

Having tried it myself, I can honestly say, its not as easy as the youtube videos make out, thats for sure cheers
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 12:03 pm

She was working on a "baby" doll. One with the head the size of a grapefruit.

Much larger than 1/6. I watched her work on it for a time. It seemed like a slow process.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scottish.Actionman.
Medic
Scottish.Actionman.

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 11:02 pm

I agree with TNshooter Dal , she looks good. Fit for a shampo / hair colouring advert  lol!. Lookout Claudia from the head & shoulders Advert  lol!
An excellent job done by your very talented friend. The pink highlights came through in the photos beautifully.
And easy to see why your happy with her new look

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 8:30 am

Cheers guys! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 10:32 am

Scottish.Actionman. wrote:
I agree with TNshooter Dal , she looks good. Fit for a shampo / hair colouring advert  lol!. Lookout Claudia from the head & shoulders Advert  lol!

lol! lol! lol!. I very much agree with you Scottish.Actionman.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 8:51 pm

Been quiet of late on updates as time hasn't been available due to real life stuff, but when free time has popped up it's allowed me to upgrade a few things. Here is Dakota, now on An S22 body, and sporting a new look as well as a new hair cut! I trimmed away some of her hair to give her a new look. Thoughts?

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 53070132831_4d8f9a47c5_cDelta (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 53070530805_a6ee20b748_cDelta (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 12:41 am

Clean, modern looking trim! I like it!

Well done getting a sharp edge on the trim without it looking ragged!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 1:07 am

As I said..I think you're a brave man cutting it, but I think it works cheers cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
TNshooter
Military Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 4:54 am

Can't say I have ever been a fan of short hair on women, but she does look good! It fits her. cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 7:06 am

FIELD STATION 42 wrote:
Clean, modern looking trim! I like it!

Well done getting a sharp edge on the trim without it looking ragged!

Cheers Dave! I am pleased with how it came out bounce .

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
As I said..I think you're a brave man cutting it, but I think it works cheers cheers

Cheers Chris! It was a bit nerve racking to start with, but once you start, you gotta keep going!

TNshooter wrote:
Can't say I have ever been a fan of short hair on women, but she does look good! It fits her. cheers

Thanks Daryl! Her hair was actually really short to begin with, i just made it shorter. I do agree though, it does suit her bounce
Back to top Go down
JohnnyE4
Red Devil
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 8:46 pm

she looks great

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 8:57 pm

JohnnyE4 wrote:
she looks great

Cheers Johnny! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 10:35 pm

I agree , always a risk attempting something you can not reverse , I guess most of us will have messed up something we couldn`t fix . But your hairdressing skills really paid off here .

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 7:15 am

Chip wrote:
I agree , always a risk attempting something you can not reverse , I guess most of us will have messed up something we couldn't fix . But your hairdressing skills really paid off here .

Cheers Chip! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.   BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAM's Upgrades and ongoing figure projects.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6