ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gunner Munro's collection.

Go down 
+28
JohnnyE4
Rustygun
Glidah Drivah
Wolf_Soldier64
inntruderr61
Jet-
gibri
BAMComix
somekindajoe
FIELD STATION 42
Dreadnought
Beatlefan
Professor Gangrene Fan
ActionYankee
Gunner Munro
ghost recon
clivvers
Acam24-7
thierry
Teckno Viking
Pete_AM
SlackElastic
blueboxier
Reddragon
peterodgers
Captian action
eccy79
Rossini
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2022 12:10 pm

Thanks guys. Really good to be back on the Forum alongside some friends. Very Happy

Yeah, very very close call to say the least of it. 'Carpe Diem' indeed Steve. You just don't know do you?

Given the horrific events in Ukraine currently, it's a stark reminder of just how fragile our lives and world really are.

If they find any link between that vaccine and this though, I'll bring a legal case.

Given it was banned in Norway and a couple of other places I would suspect there will be many in the pipeline.

In truth, sometimes the 'cure' could be far worse than the disease...

Kev.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2022 5:14 am

Dreadnought wrote:
In truth, sometimes the 'cure' could be far worse than the disease...
It gladdens my heart to read your post Kev.
In truth many people's suffering is a direct result of what was supposed to be the cure.
I do find it strange that so many people, despite falling very seriously ill, fail to even consider this possibility. Must be "long Covid"? 
But they never ever had Covid!
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: some new arrivals   Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 9:25 pm

Hi Folks,
some non VAM arrivals at Gunner HQ .Charity shop finds. Very Happy

First this dude.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 CA04-F056-3237-4066-9-ADE-CED501-D7-AD25

I'n guessing a Harry Potter figure? Dumbledore ?

I though he was worth a punt ...even if he ends up as a donor body for THE KO Crew lol!

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 BD9601-B7-2461-4251-B19-F-75-F4-A7126392

Here are his clothes. His robes are a one piece , velcro at the back. Boots are split at the back.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 A1-C5-DDB6-5-E9-A-4-DD7-8335-75-B96450-EACD
Makers marks.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 DA5-B03-F2-512-D-47-D5-8697-8-E2-E4-CBDAD95

Strikes a decent pose even with limited articulation?

Next up these two for all the Whovarians ? out there.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 0629-C89-D-D973-4-B34-BADA-02383-F8-B564-F

I've got to tell your that the Cybermen FREAKED me out as a kid Shocked Shocked  I reemember one story where they turned people veins  blue /zombiefied them.. I hid behind the couch lol!

Dr Who/David Tennant is joined by his twin.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 FDEE3906-0-A61-4-CA4-B89-E-AC511-F6-FE9-E9
The new Dr Who is a bit loosey goosey in his joints so I may swap the bodies around and have one for the KO unit doner bodies.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 72-A5-FBB2-84-E1-42-AE-BBA5-6-DE895097-B1-F

Dr Who " Is this some fiendish clone wars plot by the Master?"

Final arrival is good old Spidey.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 06692-FC7-4-A25-4-E9-D-8-DC2-03-BA6-BAD207-F

I pick up as many of these action super hero figures as possible. They are for the Super heros' shelf. The Grandkids make a beeline for these and it keeps them from some of the VAM . MAM ? they are fair game lol! lol!

Here they are on their respective Hero's and Villans shelves.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 228-F8621-7251-4-BF3-AF17-6-B01-BAF04-A4-D

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 D1-C24-ACB-90-F5-4-F2-B-AD52-2-AAE32-B08-DE4

Face off ! lol!

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 2:56 am

Nice re-purposing there Gunner!
I too found that first one, ... I think it's meant to be Dumbledore from the Harry Potter series.
Didn't like the vaguely indeterminate gender of the headsculpt at all. Hey, even your David Tennant is giving it a suspicious look!
So I appropriated the clothing for my Dr. Evil (in his Chinese hideout, see below) and tried the body with a MAM head, but it just looked weird. 
I found the body to be a bit tall for 1/6 .

Anyway, here's Dr. Evil clad in the robes telling that Chinese bloke to bow low.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 88wwWB

Last edited by LeStryge on Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 7:16 am

Very cool Gunner! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 2:15 pm

I figured the bearded bloke must be a Potter or Lord of the Rings character, but it looks rather Biblical, like Moses. I doubt Mattel would make Biblical characters these days.

Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 11:49 pm

That David Tennant Dr Who is a really good facial likeness of him I think.

The body looks to have decent articulation on it too.

What sort of scale are they compared to AM bodies Steve , shorter, taller, or the same ?

Kev.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 9:21 am

Gunner out of all your shelves my favourite definitely has to be your Villans shelf shelf. I’m really pleased that your bringing back the old vam spirit back to this forum.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 1:33 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
That David Tennant Dr Who is a really good facial likeness of him I think.

The body looks to have decent articulation on it too.

What sort of scale are they compared to AM bodies Steve , shorter, taller, or the same ?

Hi Kev
sorry for the delay in getting back to you on your Q re Dr Who/David Tennant size.

Here he is .
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 5761AA2D-16D9-42ED-AC9A-F0853CAFF9A6

Compared with a classic 64 bodies Fuzz head and a Max Steele.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 9D83C85C-23C9-4A0A-BBBF-2A29FA5CF7B6

Side by side with a Geyper Man Repro.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 238C5570-E5DA-4B15-AC0B-A2F0955F6EA0

With good old Max.
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 7017193F-AACD-4ED7-A40D-A27921CB369C

and with our Fuzz head.
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 D14EC48D-0558-4455-97CB-6F6BCBAAD460

I will deffo keep an eye out for these in Charity shop trawls for donor bodies.

BAMComix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 3:46 pm

He is quite tall , that`s interesting .

Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 9:39 pm

Chip wrote:
He is quite tall , that`s interesting .

Spot on Chip, very interesting to see.

Thanks Steve for such a comprehensive comparison with what for me, would be very relevant figure lines. cheers

He looks an excellent size for mods doesn't he? Very Happy

I had wondered when you showcased him there. I've seen them but 'never in the flesh'.

The bod reminds me very strongly of the Dragon in Dreams line of figures. Similar construction.

Like you, I'll be keeping a weather eye out for those at the charities and flea markets.

Kev.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2022 12:13 am

It's that extra joint or turning point you can see in the upper arm and upper thigh that give so much more movement.
I recently bought the black-robed assassin from Raiders of the Lost Ark and was undressing him to re-purpose and found he too has these features. 
He can thus adopt poses far beyond other figures due to these adaptions.
But why did they give him such pathetic skinny calves? Compare them to Max Steel!
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 7:23 pm

Hi Team
I've been bringing some guys in from the cold. I've had an idea for a turbo copter crew for a while.I'd picked up some flight suits a while back and now I have the bodies to fill 'em !

So here are the small but perfectly formed flight. 3 working 'Copters 1 in the repair hanger at the moment.

from Right to left:

Commodore Angus McTavish. He is a non flier since crashing and nearly burning back in '78. He lost part of his nose in that action Shocked  He now provides base comms when the guys are on mission.

Flight Sergeants : Mick Tanner, Brendan Johnson, Archie "ice cold " Alex &  Jonno Newton.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 D188-DFF5-0364-4-E4-E-A954-810-FC35149-DE

As the 4th 'copter is in the hanger, I'm going to experiment and see I can add some weapon system. Its always bothered me that 'copters were unarmed Shocked

BAMComix and TNshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 9:47 pm

I’m really liking the look of the Pilots who are going to be flying their own Copter. They’re nice and simple flight suits.

Canadian Mounted Police
TNshooter

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 12:52 pm

That's a smart looking crew.

Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 2:43 pm

Nice looking Crew , It`s good to see the Turbo Copters getting some action .

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 10:46 pm

"The Right Stuff" for sure! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 11:04 am

Great looking Copter Crew Steve. I really like the kit !!! Very Happy

I really must source a turbo copter for my pilot. I had one minus the blades and rather stupidly, sold it off in a job lot.

Kev.
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 10:44 pm

I just had to have a look though all your collection thread once again Gunner and still really enjoyed looking though the Munrovians and their key enemy , the Dragonian's. Which are my favourite of corse Wink. Something you typed back on Mon May 08, 2017 you can really let your imagination run with a Enemy forces! I totally believe that statement 100%. By the way what ended up happening to Gunner 2.0
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 A88-B8-EFA-F6-F6-4195-94-C4-771965-F1-D673

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunner Munro's collection.
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17