ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gunner Munro's collection.

Go down 
+28
JohnnyE4
Rustygun
Glidah Drivah
Wolf_Soldier64
inntruderr61
Jet-
gibri
BAMComix
somekindajoe
FIELD STATION 42
Dreadnought
Beatlefan
Professor Gangrene Fan
ActionYankee
Gunner Munro
ghost recon
clivvers
Acam24-7
thierry
Teckno Viking
Pete_AM
SlackElastic
blueboxier
Reddragon
peterodgers
Captian action
eccy79
Rossini
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Very , very nice Steve. Great looking adventurers. Watch out with those light blue trousers outside my friend. They attract dirt like like politicians attract anger. Buggers to keep clean! Smile

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: some useful kit for £5.99 ??   Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 7:08 am

Hi folks

whilst doing some searching for UltraCorp / Chap Mei 1/8th figures, Dal put me onto Smyths Toys, I found these guys.
https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-and-playsets/soldier-force-and-the-corps/the-corps-ultra-elite-single-30cm-figure-assortment/p/152248

There are three sets - so popped around and bought some up to see whats was what.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 867F0F29-50C1-460B-AAEF-3A9DC69166FD_zpsdvr9gjoy

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 097913CB-4211-4C5B-868B-11BABBEFA15C_zpst3rhoxkq

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 2D7D0D6D-8C0F-4D81-B04F-7BCA8547BED4_zpsaz7gxnup

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 B7529DC7-0B70-49AA-BC3C-7D1D289F9248_zpsw6nxlagr

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 95D73319-8398-4D95-8DEC-CA624B8E92DE_zpslkimqf6t

As you can see the real " why the heck did they.. " point is about the figures - no elbow articulation !!!- so my figures will have the head sculpts taken off , the hands will be MAM swaps and I may e able to use the bottom half for some swaps Ala Chris?Rouge Trooper did with his Noface conversion

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 B0D047E4-871E-4538-8D05-FAF34839314A_zpsirx6rsfu

So you get some nice kit - the first two sets will really up gun your Support weapons sections !

This chap will provide me a nice basis for some kit swapping with the 3 Bn Munrovians

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 67EF1569-81CE-4465-91EB-C08DAF4BD29A_zpsinl8eax8

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 17D279D2-F494-4AE4-855A-484D4A5E4012_zps8dzha0dy

His Flack Jacket is really quite nice

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 8A726952-A66E-40EB-ACFA-9A570BB6418B_zpsua1ae8yn
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 6D673E16-A2A7-4A7D-8DCB-6EEBDA9593C3_zpso4ozrvfm

Hope you find this helpful Smile

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 8:21 am

As you've discovered.. great kit but rubbish figures. lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 8:38 am

Hi Chris
Yeah... I got quite excited at one point lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 8:42 am

Gunner Munro wrote:
Hi Chris
Yeah... I got quite excited at one point lol! lol!

Yeah me too. Walking back to my car with a huge grin on my face.....only to open one in the car and see the rubbish arms.

Still..at least they are ok for giving no face some better legs  lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 7:50 pm

Very nice Steve. They come with quite the amount of accessories eh.
While I'm here , the digital camo's that you have the same as mine. Do you use the boonies (hats) on your guys as I find myself needing one only & I don't really want to buy a complete set again from ML just for the one lil hat. I have some spare hats here or cash if preferred? Do let me know my friend, my guy here has a cold head ffs. Twisted Evil

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 8:06 pm

Gunner,

You've got to try and get the early issued Ultra Corps figures, they are the ones with good articulation. The figures are very sturdy and have high quality uniforms that are made of a thick quality fabric. Lanard always pack in plenty of useful equipment with their figure sets, which is great..

When I finally get time I will take some more photos of my Ultra Corps troops. Lanard have received a few emails from me in the past about their products, they are a top toy company in China and on a par with Hasbro, they even had a run-in with Hasbro about their own version of Nerf. I just wish they would release the fully articulated 12" UC figures into the UK again.

Smile

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Very nice Steve, the figures come with some great kit!
Back to top Go down
Acam24-7
Acam24-7

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 6:24 am

very cool GM cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Great stuff GM! cheers

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 6:18 am

ghost recon wrote:
Very nice Steve. They come with quite the amount of accessories eh.
While I'm here , the digital camo's that you have the same as mine. Do you use the boonies (hats) on your guys as I find myself needing one only & I don't really want to buy a complete set again from ML just for the one lil hat. I have some spare hats here or cash if preferred? Do let me know my friend, my guy here has a cold head ffs. Twisted Evil

Hi Ade
no problem - I have said Boonie ready and waiting to post - PM with your address Smile Smile
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Why should MAM have all the great Jeeps ??   Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_5822

Dismount ! ( actually I need a pee Shocked )
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_5824

So after looking enviously at Chris's Rhino's and looking back at the VAM84 pics of the Wolf Pack vehicles , I thought it was about time the VAM's of the Munrovian's got their hands on one.

A nice specimen- I just need to straighten out the Ariel.
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_5814

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_5815

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_5816
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Very nice Steve Very Happy , it is one f the best Mam vehicles out there imo. Why not just turn the ariel around to look like its bending in the jeeps slip stream cheers
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 2:38 am

Great pics Steve, this and the hummer are fantastic vehicles from the MAM range......got my sights on one myself Suspect

As you say it is very similar to the Wolf Pack prototype version.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 7:51 am

Hi folks ,
Been off radar with holidays and work .. but there have been a couple of new additions.

A package arrived Today .
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6118

All the way from Edingburgh - Thanks Ackie88- top bloke cheers

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6120

"Och aye Not a bad journey- Royal Mail are improving !.. now I must find the Munrovians Mam HQ "

.. a little later..
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6122

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6123

"Well I tell you - Its not very Tactical ...Orange ? Really ???- You Mams !

So this beauty arrived a few weeks back - it was an e-bay collect only- its in pretty good shape. So I had to wait for a business trip to go past Brum. I'm sure I can spray it a tactical OG !
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6153
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6154
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6156

Here it is opened up
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6125
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6126
Got a full rack of missiles
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6127

I'm sure its missing some bits and Bobs and our Grand MaMsters Clivvers and Ackie can tell me what's missing Very Happy

Any way back to the story
Another MAM jeep arrived with two troopers- so we now have quite a good motor pool developing Very Happy

"I dont think The VAM's like the Command Centre much"
"Well I think you have to agree it doesn't blend in !"
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6124

Hey guys I've picked up some movement in Sector 7 !
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6131

Get the new guys to check it out
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6132
The troops set off
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6133

Mean while in Sector 7

"Och - the base has gotae be close "
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6129

Gotta take care
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6134

Also.... I know the Munrovia lines must be close ..got to report the MAM Heavy Weapons Group...

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6130

So an almost complete Mortar Attack ! He came with the Hummer,

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6157
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6159

...Here comes the Jeep
I Can see something over there...
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6136

Hey something happening over there .. I can hear a Jeep .. might be close..
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6135

Ackie88.2decides to take a risk and break cover
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6140

Advance and be recognised ! Man !Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6139

City ! - Advance friend- Hey more movement
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6142
MA breaks cover
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6141

Don't shoot -He's MAM too !
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6144

MA Advances
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6145

Great to see you lads ! These two are new as well - The Munrovian MAM's ranks are swelling.
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6147

The Jeep heads back with the mortar and Ackie88.2
Good first mission lads - lets get you back and get some boots !
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6150

The other two patrol back toward the command centre  and their next mission .
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6148

I hope you enjoyed the latest additions
cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 8:36 am

Great post, figures and vehicles Steve!, you have been busy cheers . Really enjoyed the story too mate! Good to have you back bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:28 pm

It's good to see MAM being appreciated more these days cheers

The MAM Humvee is a must have item for every MAM fan, it oozes play value, especially with the built in weapons rack and computer control centre. The Rhino jeep is another fab item that serves all 12" figure generations perfectly, including vam. The mercenary Rhino jeep versions don't have any doors Wink

clivvers @ A.M.W.I.C. 2017.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 12:09 am

I really really enjoyed looking through the pictures of the new recruit training to find Munrovians Mam HQ.

Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 12:35 am

Thanks Dal,Clivvers and Ackie,

I think I may be a secret MAM fan ! Shocked Shocked lol! lol!

Dal I'm not as busy one VAM/MAM as I want to be - but will keep checking in when I can Wink  

Ackie I'll get Ackie 882.0 decked out in an Island X 'homage' - it looks like a brilliant set !

Take care cheers
Gunner
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: A Couple of new additions and an unexpected arms drop !   Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 7:45 am

A Couple of new additions and an unexpected arms drop !

These two chaps caught my eye for different reasons.Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6427

The 30th has had a running repair- it looks like a classic "dog chew " - the head has been filled with what looks like silicone.- I think it may be a lost cause and I may be PM'ing Lui over on UAMHQ to see if he has a spare for sale   Question

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6428

The Boxer is interesting - I got him because of the head scultp . When you twist  him his arms move in uppercut milling fashion - I may just keep him "as is ".

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6429

Another shot
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6430

A unexpected parcel arrive yesterday ..... and this was the contents - an Arms drop 🆒
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6454

A very big thank you to whomever sent it - Really appreciated . The Munrovians salute you   cheers  cheers  

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6455

Some really nice weapons the bull pup Styers are really  Cool  Cool

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6456
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 8:59 am

First off I was the one who sent you the unexpected Arms parcel Very Happy. I’m really liking the new additions you’ve added.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 11:52 am

Good deal RM! cheers

Nice karma Alex! Very Happy

Last edited by inntruderr61 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 7:08 pm

Very nice of you Al, very kind indeed cheers . It looks like Gunner GQ will be armed for any situation bounce bounce bounce Great shots Steve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 12:10 am

ACKIE88 wrote:
First off I was the one who sent you the unexpected Arms parcel  Very Happy. I’m really liking the new additions you’ve added.  

Many Thanks Ackie cheers cheers

The Munrovian's cheers will push them to use resisting those dastardly Dragonian Invaders Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Watch this space for some updates

Take care and thanks again
Gunner
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Uh oh.. was this a Charity shop bargain or not ??    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:13 am

Hi folks

I was on my back from a meeting when I decided to check out a new Barnardo' shop that had opened on the outskirts of Northwich.
I make it a habit to call in regularly to another Barnado's  - although the sight of a 56 year old man rummaging in the bargin toy bin does raise a few eyebrows Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing  I just use this little fella as an excuse!

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6438

Anyway this was the result.

Captain Morgan , Sgt Gaunt of the VAM training team, Island Assault Ackie and Mortar Raid Commander ( Clivvers) take stock of the package.
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6470

CM- Well Sgt this does look interesting .. I'm thinking mainly MAM?
SG- Well yes Sir .. but didn't Gunner only yesterday say - no more figures - its kit and weapons until all the current recruits re back in active service ??
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6471

IAA: Oct , ye know Gunner can't resist a stranded Action man - VAM or MAM !
MRC: Well he has welcomed me and found me 4 other Mortar Raid troops - I spent 10 years alone in the back of a cupboard !!
CM: yes I know but £50 ??
SG : could be some willing troops in here though sir ?
IAA: Aye and its near Xmas too ?

SG & MRC take a closer look-
MRC :There are definatley some guys in here Sgt.
SG: come on then lets get them out and see what we have - its deffo not a VAM bundle though!
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6472

CM: Ok IAA - you know what to do - any Knock off take 'em to one side and deal with them.
IAA: Ye can rely on me Sir !
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6473

The guys take position-
SG : stay alert men - it could be a Dragonian trick !
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6474

The first of the survivors burst out
Survivor one : Don't shoot we are friends !!
IAA : No false moves until you are all accounted for !
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6475

CM: Well Sarn't I told you looks like more MAM
SG: I'm quite impressed with them on the whole sir - the Dreadnought and Blues & Roylas  rebuild  programme Gunner has been studying should bring them all up to scratch.
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6476

CM takes stock if the troops -9 in all
Three with limited articulation and one with dodgy paratrooper knee.
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6478

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6479
MR Clivvers; So whats the problem mate?
Para: well mainly I've had one hard landing too many - I've had at least thirty three bedroom drops to my name - sadly straight onto the Patio
MRC Clivvers - ouch ! - don't worry Gunner will fix you up or give you a head swap to a Chad Valley body !

IAA and SG check out some of the kit
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6480
IAA: Well I fancy a go on this beauty !
SG: probably end up as part of Zabaletta scouts - it could be the first MAM addition

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6486
IAA: I fancy a go with those guys - there are some MAM Cammo Attack recruits - we could form a section
SG: Speak to Captain Kobina I'm sure he would approve .

So the rest of the stuff includes a dune buggy? or is it a go kart  ( tactical orange !!- doh !)
a couple of useful cammo cargo pants but the rest all looks little bit like stuff for the spares spare box !! lol! lol!

If any one spots anything they are after - just shout !

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6481
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6482
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6483

CM takes aside the guys with limited articulation.

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6488

CM: Ok men you'll report to the hybrid unit - your issue is arm articulation- unfortunatley Hasbro had a strange policy of mind articulation- its new Chad Valley arms for you guys
Racing Driver: Will it hurt sir ?
CM : No you won't feel a thing !!

MRClivvers - Don't worry mate you will survive as a head transplant at they very least and probably a section commander with that head sculpt!
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6487

Para & Island Assault Ackie make their way back to the Munrovian 2nd Bn Depot
Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6489

IAA: No more Civvy drops for you my friend - its going to be Combat drops for you all the way once those knees are sorted or you get a full body transplant,
Para: At last !! no more buggering about chasing Dr X and his buckets of toxic waste ...
IAA: Don't count your chickens too soon - the Dragonians are a fearsome foe ... Did I tell you about my narrow escape ?..

Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 IMG_6414
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunner Munro's collection.    Gunner Munro's collection.  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunner Munro's collection.
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next